• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    >1.OP doesn't believe Dunsparce or Farfetch'd will get evos due to no spaces in the dex
    >2.hats can't be removed; no cross dressing
    >OP found a Aerodactyl mega stone, but no Aerodactyl yet
    >Electrike confirmed in the wild; lots of selection of Pokemon.
    [My note; there was a puzzle with Manectric on it randomly with other pokemon that are getting megas. Maybe mega confirmed?]
    >3.you get a farm where you can plant berry trees
    >4.your character has idle animations where they stretch and yawn, also kneel down when talking to children NPCs
    1.NOOOOOO. I was really expecting a dunsparance evo too. sigh.
    2.but but...gamefreak must REALLY like hats are something. god. I would love if the protags FINALLY removed their hats. sigh. plus no crossdressing :(
    3.now THIS is a cool addition if real. good job gamefreak. did something right for a change. sheesh(jk.)
    4. its the little things that counts

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    The apparent central Kalos Pokedex leaked...

1. Chespin
    2. Quilladin
    3. Chesnaught
    4. Fennekin
    5. Braizen
    6. Delphox
    7. Froakie
    8. Frogadier
    9. Greninja
    10. Bunnelby
    11. Diggersby
    12. Zigzagoon
    13. Linoone
    14. Fletchling
    15. Fletchinder
    16: Talonflame
    17: Pidgey
    18: Pidgeotto
    19: Pidgeot
    20: Scatterbug
    21: Spewpa
    22: Vivillon
    23: Caterpie
    24: Metapod
    25: Butterfree
    26: Weedle
    27: Kakuna
    28: Beedrill
    29: Pansage
    30: Simisage
    31: Pansear
    32: Simisear
    33: Panpour
    34: Simipour
    35: Pichu
    36: Pikachu
    37: Raichu
    38: Bidoof
    39: Bibarel
    40: Dunsparce
    41: Azurill
    42: Marill
    43: Azumarill
    44: Burmy
    45: Wormadam
    46: Mothim
    47: Surskit
    48: Masquerain
    49: Magikarp
    50: Gyarados
    51-52: ???
    53: Goldeen
    54: Seaking
    55-56: ???
    57: Litleo
    58: Pyroar
    59: Psyduck
    60: Golduck
    61: Farfetch'd
    62: Riolu
    63: Lucario
    64: Ralts
    65: Kirlia
    66: Gardevoir
    67: Gallade
    68: Flabébé
    69-75: ???
    76: Combee
    77: Vespiquen
    78-79: ???
    80: Bulbasaur
    81: Ivysaur
    82: Venusaur
    83: Charmander
    84: Charmeleon
    85: Charizard
    86: Squirtle
    87: Wartortle
    88: Blastoise
    89: Skiddo
    90: Gogoat
    91: Pancham
    92: Pangoro
    93: Furfrou
    94: Doduo
    95: Dodrio
    96: Plusle
    97: Minun
    98: Gulpin
    99: Swalot
    100: Scraggy
    101: Scrafty
    102: Abra
    103: Kadabra
    104: Alakazam
    105: Oddish
    106: Gloom
    107: Vileplume
    108-132: ???
    133: Volbeat
    134: Illumise
    135: Hoppip
    136: Skiploom
    137: Jumpluff
    138: Munchlax
    139: Snorlax
    140: Whismur
    141: Loudred
    142: Exploud
    143-144: ???
    145: Zubat
    146: Golbat
    147: Crobat

Swirlix? Spritzee? Noivern? Malimar? Fossils? :|

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

1.NOOOOOO. I was really expecting a dunsparance evo too. sigh.
    2.but but...gamefreak must REALLY like hats are something. god. I would love if the protags FINALLY removed their hats. sigh. plus no crossdressing :(
    3.now THIS is a cool addition if real. good job gamefreak. did something right for a change. sheesh(jk.)
    4. its the little things that counts
    they could have mega forms so there is still hope lol

Years
    I remember screen shots popping up with the MC not having a hat in so I don't know how true that is.

As Haphazard pointed out, it appears that we can't remove our character's hat, presumably because it's been a tradition for main game protagonists to wear a hat or some sort of headgear.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I hope Charizard isn't getting preferential treatment yet again. All starters with Mega Evos should have an X and Y version.

I was against Mega Evos in the first place, now having two different types(started with Mewtwo) is just much.

HUF_DBC

What we can't remove hats!!!!!! Well that is a bummer for sure.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    As Haphazard pointed out, it appears that we can't remove our character's hat, presumably because it's been a tradition for main game protagonists to wear a hat or some sort of headgear.
    its like digimon the main guy almost always has some kinda head gear he always wears

Years
    Darn, I wanted to take off the hat...well I hope they have some cool ones at least.

I may not even use the customization much since I do love Serena's default design already. But still I may try it out every now and then.

I hope Charizard isn't getting preferential treatment yet again. All starters with Mega Evos should have an X and Y version.

I was against Mega Evos in the first place, now having two different types(started with Mewtwo) is just much.

I guess you may be right, Charizard seems to be heavily favored over the other Kanto starters as far as the general fanbase is concerned. Charizard was a Pokemon that was heavily marketed, and it was even a version mascot, plus it was the only Kanto starter Ash evolved in the anime, and now Red was shown having Mega Charizard X in Pokemon Origins. You could tell that there was bias for Charizard going on.

But yeah, I'm still wondering if we'll see more version-exclusive Mega Evolutions, which appear to be given to extremely popular Pokemon as far as I'm concerned. I know that Mewtwo and Charizard have very large fanbases.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Darn, I wanted to take off the hat...well I hope they have some cool ones at least.

I have no idea why GameFreak have such an obsession over hats, haha. Personally, I think they should've given us the entire control over character customization without any kind of limitations. The whole purpose of introducing character customization was so that we could dress-up our players however we wish and make them our own. If we cannot do that, then is there really a point? o:

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    Nintendo Might as well Release the pokedex with all these leaks The dex has to be pretty huge for them to split it in three really hoping theres alot more than just 70 mons because if they wasted precious mon space because of the megas than you can take your megas back

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Someone made it to 4 badges. They are very pretty.

Spoiler:

Though this goes with what I said earlier...we got all those leaks and they haven't hit the halfway mark by that time. So there's a chance there is more to come.

Years
    Someone made it to 4 badges. They are very pretty.

Spoiler:

Though this goes with what I said earlier...we got all those leaks and they haven't hit the halfway mark by that time. So there's a chance there is more to come.

This confirms Grant as 2nd Gym and Korrina as 3rd Gym respectively.

And the fourth badge looks like a leaf? I'm guessing Grass-type Gym here.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    This confirms Grant as 2nd Gym and Korrina as 3rd Gym respectively.

And the fourth badge looks like a leaf? I'm guessing Grass-type Gym here.

The Giant tree from the previews must actually be a Gym then. Only Grass gym I could think of....the Gym rumor has been proven false though~

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    With all these Dexes I doubt they'd just full it with old Pokemon. I mean, there great potential in front of them!

Years
    The Giant tree from the previews must actually be a Gym then. Only Grass gym I could think of....the Gym rumor has been proven false though~

Another way I can see it being a Grass Gym. The badge is mainly green-colored. Grass-types are usually often associated with that color. Most Gym badges also tend to hint towards their type by the color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back