• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    Someone made it to 4 badges. They are very pretty.

Spoiler:

Though this goes with what I said earlier...we got all those leaks and they haven't hit the halfway mark by that time. So there's a chance there is more to come.

I'm guessing remaining gyms are steel or electric , ground , water , ice

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm guessing remaining gyms are steel or electric , ground , water , ice

Clemont, who is 5th Gym, uses Electric I think since a screenshot of him depicted a lot of yellow with the badge in the background. Yellow is a color heavily associated with Electric-type.

6th Gym's badge looks like a closed eye, so Psychic could be a possibility. 7th could be Water like you said, but if 8th Gym's is a star and not a snowflake, maybe we could get a Fairy Gym. But you know I'm guessing 8th Gym will be Ice.

Years
    4th gym is definitely grass.

6th gym as Hikari10 mentioned could be psychic. 7th is up there for anybody's guess, it kind of looks like water to me. 8th is most likely ice though it could be a surprise.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Spoiler:

Though this goes with what I said earlier...we got all those leaks and they haven't hit the halfway mark by that time. So there's a chance there is more to come.
    They sure are...which is good, it's an upgrade from Unova's rather lackluster badges...
    The second to last could be poison...like a toxic cloud or smog.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years

Spoiler:

This is what I think the gym badges are:
    1: Bug. Reason: It's a bug shaped badge
    2: Normal. Reason: don't have a reason
    3: Fighting. Reason: don't have a reason
    4: Grass. Reason: It's shaded as a leaf, has a tree in it and is green.
    5: Electric. Reason: it looks like Lightning bolt are flying out of the badge
    6: Dark. Reason: it sort of looks like a moon(I'm probably wrong here)
    7: Fairy or Poison Reason for being Fairy: the cloud reminds me of fairy types. Reason for being Poison: It looks like a toxic cloud.
    8: Ice. Reason: It's a snowflake shaped badge

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
    Years
    This is what I think the gym are:
    1: Bug. Reason: It's a bug shaped badge
    2: Normal. Reason: don't have a reason
    3: Fighting. Reason: don't have a reason
    4: Grass. Reason: It's shaded as a leaf, has a tree in it and is green.
    5: Electric. Reason: it looks like Lightning bolt are flying out of the badge
    6: Dark. Reason: it sort of looks like a moon(I'm probably wrong here)
    7: Fairy. Reason: the cloud reminds me of fairy types
    8: Ice. Reason: It's a snowflake shaped badge

What do you think about this?

2nd Gym's badge looks like bricks, and Grant does rock climbing as a hobby so it's not likely a Normal-type Gym, but Rock-type instead.

6th Gym, as I mentioned looks more likely as Psychic. I recall there was a Gym shown in the first X/Y trailer after the initial annoucement and people were speculating we'd get a Psychic Gym. 7th Gym is a confusing one, but the badge looks like a cloud so it could be Fairy, but there seems to look like something dropping from it so Water could be a possibility as well.

This what I think the Gym types will be:
    1. Bug
    2. Rock
    3. Fighting
    4. Grass
    5. Electric
    6. Psychic
    7. Fairy (although Water seems possible too)
    8. Ice

I'm guessing those wanting a Dark Gym had their hopes crushed once again. Game Freak must have something against Dark-type Gyms if that's to be proven.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    2nd Gym's badge looks like bricks, and Grant does rock climbing as a hobby so it's not likely a Normal-type Gym, but Rock-type instead.

6th Gym, as I mentioned looks more likely as Psychic. I recall there was a Gym shown in the first X/Y trailer after the initial annoucement and people were speculating we'd get a Psychic Gym. 7th Gym is a confusing one, but the badge looks like a cloud so it could be Fairy, but there seems to look like something dropping from it so Water could be a possibility as well.

This what I think the Gym types will be:
    1. Bug
    2. Rock
    3. Fighting
    4. Grass
    5. Electric
    6. Psychic
    7. Fairy (although Water seems possible too)
    8. Ice

I'm guessing those wanting a Dark Gym had their hopes crushed once again. Game Freak must have something against Dark-type Gyms if that's to be proven.

Cool. well your badge choice makes more sense. (I just realised that the 2nd badge looks like bricks)
    I think they have something against dark types as well. it looks like that's the type that has the least amount of pokemon.

Years
    Cool. well your badge choice makes more sense. (I just realised that the 2nd badge looks like bricks)
    I think they have something against dark types as well. it looks like that's the type that has the least amount of pokemon.

The 2nd Gym's badge is the same as shown in this screenshot:
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

I had a feeling it was Rock as soon as it was revealed due to the color. It seems like that when we saw screenshots like this one with Grant, Korrina and Clemont, it basically spoiled us which type specialty they'll have.

And isn't Ghost the type with the least Pokemon? Dragon comes close behind. I know that Dark isn't the rarest type. Fairy won't count at this point since we haven't seen all of them.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Since people are listing the best designs to them for the starters I guess I will as well. I don't really want to name them so I will just do by Gen. Best to worst.

Grass: 3rd, 5th, 6th, 4th, 1st, 2nd.

Fire: 3rd, 1st, 6th, 4th, 2nd, 5th

Water: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 2nd, 1st, 6th

I really hope one of the badges is a dark gym. You can't really tell by the thing though. But I am going to say the 8th could also possibly be steel because it reminds me of a Bronzor.

I think that a great starter design section. I hope there is a Dark gym too but I think Nintendo has something agents dark types.

Years
    On an additional note regarding that Jadieekong person on Instagram, it said her page was "Not Found" so could this mean she got caught by Nintendo as well? In the case with the other leaker before, he only removed his pics.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    The 2nd Gym's badge is the same as shown in this screenshot:
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

I had a feeling it was Rock as soon as it was revealed due to the color. It seems like that when we saw screenshots like this one with Grant, Korrina and Clemont, it basically spoiled us which type specialty they'll have.

And isn't Ghost the type with the least Pokemon? Dragon comes close behind. I know that Dark isn't the rarest type. Fairy won't count at this point since we haven't seen all of them.

Yes ghost type is the least. sorry about that.
    Yes it did spoil us. I forgot about those screen shots.
    (Just found out that you lived in Sydney. yes. finally I'm talking to someone in my own state. :D )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The first gym is definitely going to be bug-type. Its badge is shaped like a beetle, so, yeah. Second gym—I'm expecting it to be focused on fighting. The badge symbolize bricks, which fighting-type Pokémon are related to. Either that, or it could be a rock gym, just like the way it's been mentioned before. I'm not exactly too sure about the third gym… perhaps it could be steel-type? d: Fourth gym is based around grass, that's for sure. Its badge looks exactly like a leaf, and it's colored green. Fifth gym might be electric, maybe.

We've never had any dark-type gyms before, so there's a high chance that we might get one in this generation. A lot of people want it, too, which is a good reason why GameFreak would at least want to consider having one around. For this reason, I'm guessing the sixth gym would turn out to be dark-type. The badge could be indicating the "dark" side of the moon, possibly, which would fit the gym just perfectly. The seventh gym could end up being poison, since the badge is in shape of some sort of a fog, which poison-types associated with. As for the eighth gym, I don't really know, what type it could be, but I hope that it's fairy. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    Second gym—I'm expecting it to be focused on fighting. The badge symbolize bricks, which fighting-type Pokémon are related to. Either that, or it could be a rock gym, just like the way it's been mentioned before. I'm not exactly too sure about the third gym… perhaps it could be steel-type? d: Fourth gym is based around grass, that's for sure. Its badge looks exactly like a leaf, and it's colored green. Fifth gym might be electric, maybe.

The third gym is fighting, Korrina's badge is two boxing gloves meeting, which makes Grant's badge Rock.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The first gym is definitely going to be bug-type. Its badge is shaped like a beetle, so, yeah. Second gym—I'm expecting it to be focused on fighting. The badge symbolize bricks, which fighting-type Pokémon are related to. Either that, or it could be a rock gym, just like the way it's been mentioned before. I'm not exactly too sure about the third gym… perhaps it could be steel-type? d: Fourth gym is based around grass, that's for sure. Its badge looks exactly like a leaf, and it's colored green. Fifth gym might be electric, maybe.

We've never had any dark-type gyms before, so there's a high chance that we might get one in this generation. A lot of people want it, too, which is a good reason why GameFreak would at least want to consider having one around. For this reason, I'm guessing the sixth gym would turn out to be dark-type. The badge could indicating the "dark" of the moon, possibly, which would fit the gym just perfectly. The seventh gym could end up being poison, since the badge is in shape of some sort of a fog, which poison-types associated with. As for the eighth gym, I don't really know, what type it could be, but I hope that it's fairy. :)
    Lol Bug was confirmed as the first gym for awhile now :).
    I think the last one is ice...it looks like a snowflake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back