• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Another way I can see it being a Grass Gym. The badge is mainly green-colored. Grass-types are usually often associated with that color. Most Gym badges also tend to hint towards their type by the color.
    the fourth looks blue to me so i'm gonna say its a flying type gym

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ah I see, fingers crossed for the Ice Wolf to be true.

Man I can't wait to see the Pseudo Legend, I think that will be one of the last reveals since those are Pokemon usually on Victory Road.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Close up of the Pangoro image that Gogoat Rocks posted:

Spoiler:

Now this thing is definitely a powerful physical attacker given that mighty Attack stat shown there. Its other stats all seem to be way behind the Attack stat, and apparently this one has a Hasty nature (Defense is lowered, Speed is raised). I was expecting a strong Attack stat, but its HP seems quite bulky as well. And also, it apparently learns Body Slam, Circle Throw, Surf and Work Up. Not bad at all!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Here is Pangoro's stats

I like Pangoro, it's sad his best stat is only the Atk stat.
    I don't mind him being slow, but at least give him a better defensive stats then that!
    Sigh he's a Ursaring 3.0 like the rumors I heard before.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    They sure are...which is good, it's an upgrade from Unova's rather lackluster badges...
    The second to last could be poison...like a toxic cloud or smog.
    last one looks like bronzor a bit so could be steel or psychic?

This confirms Grant as 2nd Gym and Korrina as 3rd Gym respectively.

And the fourth badge looks like a leaf? I'm guessing Grass-type Gym here.
    fourth gym looks like the Eiffel tower in the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    If I had to guess the 4 Gyms remaining, they would be Bug, Rock, Fighting, Grass, Electric, Flying, Poison and Ice.

swift13

taylur swift
    Years
  • I like Pangoro, it's sad his best stat is only the Atk stat.
    I don't mind him being slow, but at least give him a better defensive stats then that!
    Sigh he's a Ursaring 3.0 like the rumors I heard before.

i kinda thought he was hariyama 2.0 bc high HP and Attack, and it knows surf

Years
  • Hate to be the one to tell people but Heliolisk is Helioptile's final evolution :( Manectric 2.0 anyone? But honestly, apart from it looking incomplete, I don't think it's stats are bad at all! It has potential, hopefully that Normal typing gives it access to a wider movepool, to make up for the Fighting Weakness.

EDIT: Oops I should probably put some evidence haha sorry : https://i.imgur.com/4cq9Kqch.jpg

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hate to be the one to tell people but Heliolisk is Helioptile's final evolution :( Manectric 2.0 anyone? But honestly, apart from it looking incomplete, I don't think it's stats are bad at all! It has potential, hopefully that Normal typing gives it access to a wider movepool, to make up for the Fighting Weakness.

EDIT: Oops I should probably put some evidence haha sorry

I agree it's a Manectric 2.0, I was expecting it to be feminine tho.:O

Years
  • Hate to be the one to tell people but Heliolisk is Helioptile's final evolution :( Manectric 2.0 anyone? But honestly, apart from it looking incomplete, I don't think it's stats are bad at all! It has potential, hopefully that Normal typing gives it access to a wider movepool, to make up for the Fighting Weakness.

EDIT: Oops I should probably put some evidence haha sorry : https://i.imgur.com/4cq9Kqch.jpg

Okay so that confirms 2 stage evolution line for Helioptile. Also, the image shows that Onix, Relicanth and Sandile are apparently going to be in the game as well. About time we got to see more 5th Gen Pokemon revealed in the new Dex. Hippopotas also confirmed.

And yeah I'm hoping we get some good Normal-type moves on Helioptile and Heliolisk.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    my thoughts on the gyms
    1 - bug(obviously)
    2 - rock
    3 - fighting
    4 - is tricky its either blue and is the eiffel tower(which is a gym btw) making it flying
    or its green and grass or a complete outside shot, fairy making it a wing
    5 - electric
    6 - water psychic or a fairy wing but i think first 2 are more likely
    7 - is hard maybe the circle is the earth and the rest depicts space and it is a fairy gym and fairies are aliens? and theres a few that are extraterrestrial and others that are suspected to be
    8 - could be ice or steel as i said before it looks like bronzor a bit(the circles match)

Last edited:
    Years
  • At least for now the Kalos pokemon which their stats revealed seem to be bad competetively...
    The only pokemon pokemons that has a chance to be good are greninja and chesnaute(didn't got to see Dhelpox stats).
    I'm not choosing pokemon by stats but it does kind of annoy me...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Read on another forum that Viola uses...

Spoiler:

I continue to be amazed at the large number of pokemon catchable in Kalos. All it needs now is the Tropius, numel and yamask family lines and it'll have the vast majority of my favourite pokemon.

(Also my spell checker just tried to turn Tropius into Gropius, I don't even want to know...)

Does anyone else think the 7th gym badge looks like a stylised tree?

Years
  • At least for now the Kalos which their stats revealed seem to be bad competetively...
    The only pokemon pokemon that has a chance to be good is greninja and chesnaute(didn't got to see Dhelpox stats).

They seem pretty disappointing I have to admit, but this Imgur page also reveals a bunch of older Pokemon returning. Based on what I saw there the following older Pokemon are also going to be available in the game:
    Spoiler:

Furfrou also revealed to be a stand-alone Pokemon with no evolution line.

Years
  • I agree it's a Manectric 2.0, I was expecting it to be feminine tho.:O

Really? I was expecting the opposite haha and it turned out in the middle XD I thought it would be more physical, it'd be good with Return but hey I'm not complaining. Now all we need is a good specially based Normal-type attack.

Okay so that confirms 2 stage evolution line for Helioptile. Also, the image shows that Onix, Relicanth and Sandile are apparently going to be in the game as well. About time we got to see more 5th Gen Pokemon revealed in the new Dex. Hippopotas also confirmed.

And yeah I'm hoping we get some good Normal-type moves on Helioptile and Heliolisk.

Well technically it's a 1 stage, Helioptile being the basic stage XD
    There's more images if you want, not sure if I posted it on this thread or another but here : https://imgur.com/a/jiahd

Edit: Never mind you've seen it XD

Years
  • They seem pretty disappointing I have to admit, but this Imgur page also reveals a bunch of older Pokemon returning. Based on what I saw there the following older Pokemon are also going to be available in the game:
    Spoiler:

A japanese trailer show the game start(when you talk to the professor), when sycamore was talking about pokemon, he show us picture with alot of pokemon, Haxorus was in that picture, so I believe its evolutionary line will be there too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    can some one go through the new list and the old list of confirmed pokemon and see how many in total there are i cba but think it'd be useful info

Years
  • At least for now the Kalos which their stats revealed seem to be bad competetively...
    The only pokemon pokemon that has a chance to be good is greninja and chesnaute(didn't got to see Dhelpox stats).

Unfortunatly I don't have picture evidence for you but apparently the leaker's Delphox's stats were as follows (The IV's as well as the EV's are unknown):
    Lv 36
    Calm Nature (+Sp. Def -Attack)
    HP 105
    Atk 60
    Def 69
    Sp.Atk 93
    Sp.Def 91
    Spd 93

Years
  • There's more images if you want, not sure if I posted it on this thread or another but here : https://imgur.com/a/jiahd

I stalked that page and found more screenshots of stats for Spritzee, Furfrou, Tyrunt and Flabebe:

Spoiler:

Okay, Spritzee seems to focus on special-based stats but it's very slow. Attack and Defense around average, and also revealed to learn Calm Mind. The other moves shown were already revealed by the Kosthedin guy on Instagram.

Spoiler:

Furfrou's stat specialties shown to be Sp. Defense and Speed, with other stats all average but pretty close. Most stats seem to be balanced there. Also revealed to learn Headbutt, Growl and Sand-Attack.

Spoiler:

Flabebe turned out with quite terrible stats as I thought, but it's only shown to be Level 7 in the pic there. Revealed to learn Tackle and Vine Whip, and has a brand-new ability called Flower Veil. Flower Veil prevents Grass-type allies from having their stats lowered in Double/Triple Battles.

Spoiler:

Tyrunt appears to mainly focus on Attack and Defense, with Speed not too far behind. Lacking in special-based stats apparently. It's also shown to be able to learn Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite and Charm.

Years
  • Unfortunatly I don't have picture evidence for you but apparently the leaker's Delphox's stats were as follows (The IV's as well as the EV's are unknown):
    Lv 36
    Calm Nature (+Sp. Def -Attack)
    HP 105
    Atk 60
    Def 69
    Sp.Atk 93
    Sp.Def 91
    Spd 93

WOW those are good stats, al least this generation the starters have good potential(still yet to see movepool).
    btw, is it just me or all the pokemon this gen have high HP? or mabye I'm just got confused and HP stat always above 100 in the mid 30s(which might be the case because for some reason I'm always forget this stat's growth).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back