• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I stalked that page and found more screenshots of stats for Spritzee, Furfrou, Tyrunt and Flabebe:

Spoiler:

Okay, Spritzee seems to focus on special-based stats but it's very slow. Attack and Defense around average, and also revealed to learn Calm Mind. The other moves shown were already revealed by the Kosthedin guy on Instagram.

Spoiler:

Furfrou's stat specialties shown to be Sp. Defense and Speed, with other stats all average but pretty close. Most stats seem to be balanced there. Also revealed to learn Headbutt, Growl and Sand-Attack.

Spoiler:

Flabebe turned out with quite terrible stats as I thought, but it's only shown to be Level 7 in the pic there. Revealed to learn Tackle and Vine Whip, and has a brand-new ability called Flower Veil. Flower Veil prevents Grass-type allies from having their stats lowered in Double/Triple Battles.

Spoiler:

Tyrunt appears to mainly focus on Attack and Defense, with Speed not too far behind. Lacking in special-based stats apparently. It's also shown to be able to learn Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite and Charm.

Me too XD I can't get enough of it. We still haven't seen Inkay/Malamar's stats, I want to see it :( Espurr's stats are quite good, I want to see Meowstiks stats as well.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There's still a handful of Pokémon that haven't yet been revealed, if they aren't leaked by people who own the games then I wonder how Nintendo will decide to reveal them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    There's still a handful of Pokémon that haven't yet been revealed, if they aren't leaked by people who own the games then I wonder how Nintendo will decide to reveal them.
    maybe they'll leave them till release unless they wanna beat the leakers to it but i dont think thats their style

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I had a peek at the Central/Costal list and I'm happy to see Pokémon like Spoink and Grumpig making it into the Kalos Region!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Okay, I've been like half-following the news so I don't know for sure. Maybe someone can answer me.

Is the Kalos region gigantic in comparison to former regions, or have they just packed a ton of Pokemon into a standard-sized world?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i'm hoping 235 in each region which would be all previous pokemon - event only's plus the supposed 70 new pokemon

Years
  • Okay, I've been like half-following the news so I don't know for sure. Maybe someone can answer me.

Is the Kalos region gigantic in comparison to former regions, or have they just packed a ton of Pokemon into a standard-sized world?

It seems to me bigger, probably the biggest region so far.
    But even for this huge region, they put more then they normally do.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Yeah, for those who've seen the spoilers is there a specific number of Pokémon available in game divided into three geographical areas? I'm really confused about how they've split it all up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Yeah, for those who've seen the spoilers is there a specific number of Pokémon available in game divided into three geographical areas? I'm really confused about how they've split it all up.
    it hasnt been confirmed if its evenly or if it goes by type/general habitat of pokemon like rock/ground or by cave/mountain pokemon like clefairy is said to live in mountains so it will be in the mountain dex

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I have a hard time believing there's only going to be 70 new Pokémon this generation. It doesn't look like any of the leakers have completed even 50% of the games yet, and they've already encountered many of the Pokémon we've already been aware of. That leaves at least another 50% plus the post-game to discover new Pokémon, not including all of the legendaries that will likely be added.

For such a large region and filled with an enormous amount of old Pokémon, to have only 70 would be quite small. The new Pokémon would be completely lost amidst all the others. I also wouldn't count the Mega Evolutions as "New Pokémon" because they're really just alternate forms.

I'm hoping for at least 110 new Pokémon. There's no way kosthedin, the first leaker, could have known there would only be 70 when at the time he only ever made it to like the second gym.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Anybody else notice a ??? After ninfeon . Another Eeveelution perhaps
    what about a ??? after scolipede and before smeargle? maybe smeargle pre evo? or hopefully not a stand alone pokemon lol and a ??? after doublade and before venipede so treblade? :D a combo of treble meaning to times by 3 and blade?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Eh, where are these "???" Sounds pretty interesting to me!
    central venipede is number 120

if those lists are real then it seems like the areas are split evenly

also the list by billyjoseph matches the pastebin central (not completely his misses some the pastebin has) so maybe they are from the same person?

Last edited:

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • A new Eevee evolution to go with Sylveon would be awesome! Still hoping for Dragon.

As for the starters. Now that I've allowed time for them to settle in my brain, I'll give my current opinion on them!

Delphox is probably my least favorite of the three (Though he has my favorite typing, bummer!). His design is neat on his lower body, but it just looks like they placed Fennekin's head on top of it. I wish they'd made the head look different and maybe a little bigger and I probably would have liked it way more.

Greninja I like a lot. I think the tongue thing is silly and awesome and the typing is cool too.

Chesnaught is definitely my favorite of the three!!! I'm still in love with it! I just love how crazy it is and how it looks like it'll tear you a new one for making fun of him as a Quilladin haha. I had a gut feeling when I saw his stage 1 that he would look like a beast and I was correct.

Fire: Typhlosion > Emboar > Blaziken > Charizard > Delphox > Infernape
    Water: Swampert > Blastoise > Samurott > Greninja > Empoleon > Feraligatr
    Grass: Chesnaught > Torterra > Venusaur > Serperior > Sceptile > Meganium

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I find it interesting how there are numerous unknown ??? which are obviously single stagers.

I wonder what old gen single stagers aren't listed in the central or coastal dex yet. Sableye, Mawile, Ditto, Tropius, Spinda and Maractus spring to mind.

The first three seem obvious to be in the dex because of mega forms and the pokemon breeders most important tool, can't have a region without Ditto....breeders would go mad waiting for poketransfer in December.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back