• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
  • Ooohohooh. Dat slime thing.
    Its really cute. And Dragon-Type? That's weird, but cute nonetheless.

(I SHOULD DISCONNECT MY INTERNET)

Years
  • More leak, something...looks funny lol.

Spoiler:

That Pokémon looks cute; it made me think of the pink squid from Finding Nemo. The colors aren't so appealing imo, but otherwise he looks sweet!

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    OMG! Goomy is really cute! And Dragon type is a shocker for it. I suppose this will be gen vi's Dragonite/Salamence/Garchomp/Haxorous line. Really hoping it ends up dragon/poison!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Hoping Goomy evolves cause I don't know what to think about it at the moment

Same. At the moment it just seems really basic and forgetful.

Maybe it'll evolve into a huge slug and it'll be Dragon/Poison.

Years
  • Hoping Goomy evolves cause I don't know what to think about it at the moment

I'm pretty sure he will have an evolution. I think the Dragon typing is a hint-hint for one as well as the little "horns"(?) on the top of his head. If it doesn't have one I'm surprised it's not another type like Water.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Could have a huge base defense and HP stat?

I still think it could be the pseudo legend. I hope it goes the way of Salamence or Dragonite, making it so we won't know what the final evo will look like just from the first stage.

Years
  • Goomy looks similar to a Haro from Gundam. Between that and it being Dragon type, I doubt it's real.

Also, is there actual proof of this supposed alternate Braixen evolution other than an outline as it evolves? I haven't seen anything else about it, and it seems a bit odd that the person who uploaded that wouldn't just upload picture of the evolution itself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Same. At the moment it just seems really basic and forgetful.

Maybe it'll evolve into a huge slug and it'll be Dragon/Poison.
    I don't get why if it turned into a big slug that it would be Dragon,unless its like Kingdra whos Dragon but looks nothing like one

Years
  • Guys do you realize that this little blob is going to turn into something epic? (I hope so lol)

A dragon blob, I mean come on, it is meant to be something awesome, like magikarp!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back