• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Goomy looks similar to a Haro from Gundam. Between that and it being Dragon type, I doubt it's real.

Also, is there actual proof of this supposed alternate Braixen evolution other than an outline as it evolves? I haven't seen anything else about it, and it seems a bit odd that the person who uploaded that wouldn't just upload picture of the evolution itself.
    Could have just been a Troll

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • I'm getting tired of hearing about Mega Evolution. :|

Spoiler:

Holy ****!!!

STOP IT GAMEFREAK! I HATE THIS! WHAT'S THE POINT OF MEGA EVOLUTIONS! >:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    noo this is too much info i'm leaving and hiding under a rock till the 12th heres some predictions for fun to come back to after release

150 pokemon pre end game in each dex with legends being 151 possible pokemon catchable after end game raising the dex number total. new kalos pokemon 33-39 in each area all being the same number so it can be divided by 3 so either 33 in all 3 or 36 in all 3 for example

this is almost entirely based on the paste bin so i dont have much faith

Years
  • Spoiler:

Holy ****!!!

I'm not a professional at pointing out fakes or anything, but the top screen looks strangely bright and clear compared to the bottom, and that shadow looks funny being on/off the patch of grass, but eh! That evolution looks funny. XD Love the gradient in colors.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Wow, Mega Aerodactyl is rad and Mega Gengar is awesome too!
    AND THE DRAGON SLUG
    I JUST
    SO CUTE ;ooo;
    I'm also banking on that alternate Braixen evolution...! Please be true!

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • What you got against the Mega Evo's?

I'll be honest with you, I didn't have any problem with Mega Evolutions until they started giving them to PKMN such as Mewtwo, Charizard and Blaziken etc. If the Mega Evolutions were just exclusive to PKMN who aren't really all that good (Absol and Mawile) I wouldn't have much of an issue with them. You know what I mean. ~_~

Years
  • I'll be honest with you, I didn't have any problem with Mega Evolutions until they started giving them to PKMN such as Mewtwo, Charizard and Blaziken etc. If the Mega Evolutions were just exclusive to PKMN who aren't really all that good (Absol and Mawile) I wouldn't have much of an issue with them. You know what I mean. ~_~

Oh no you didn't put "not so good" and "Absol" in the same sentence!

Now, who will make me a Mega Gengar plushes? Any Volunteers? No? ok..

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I'll be honest with you, I didn't have any problem with Mega Evolutions until they started giving them to PKMN such as Mewtwo, Charizard and Blaziken etc. If the Mega Evolutions were just exclusive to PKMN who aren't really all that good (Absol and Mawile) I wouldn't have much of an issue with them. You know what I mean. ~_~
    Ah I know what you mean,it should be seen as a way to make the weak strong..Not make the strong invincible

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Once again Mega Gengar looks like hes in the shape of an X

EXACTLY! You summed up my entire issue with Mega Evo's in one sentence. THANK YOU!
    I see your point,but I actually like them especially Mega Charizard cause I love Charizard

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back