• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    coastal pastebin has 18 kalos now instead of 13 and clauncher is listed with [clauncher2] after it then skrelp[skrelp2] so looks like someone got them both and there was a space after both? but theres only a max of 30 in coastal so doesnt seem like each areas has equal kalos pokemon could be 20/30/20 :/

Okay so I wonder if this means we may see a screenshot of a Clauncher and/or Skrelp evolution surface soon? I'm hoping they turn out great if they are leaked.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I finally caught up with everything I think..... you miss a lot when your gone for 5 days lol. I guess Nintendo gave up on trying to stop the photos.

Now..... to absorb all this..... On the side note.... I love all the Halloween based pokemon. I guess I got my wish for them to bring out halloween pokemon since the game came out in October.

I am still saying there will be more than 100 or right at 100 new pokemon.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    So, 3 stage line here I see? I'm hoping it gets more Dragon-like features in the final stage because this line is Dragon-type yet doesn't really look the part.

Could be, I heard somewhere he evolved Goomy at lv 40. I can't confirm though.

Years
    I'm surprised Nintendo caught the Instagram leakers, yet not these ones from Imgur that have been providing these latest screenshots.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Couple of reviews btw.

IGN

Polygon

Nintendo Life

Not too bad with the scores there! Nothing much new in them though in terms of info. IDK why the latter has obvious fakeart of starter 2nd/3rd forms too @_@

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Okay so I wonder if this means we may see a screenshot of a Clauncher and/or Skrelp evolution surface soon? I'm hoping they turn out great if they are leaked.
    nvm it cant be 20/30/20 central has 34 so we have 52 so it its 70 then it would be 18/34/18 so if coastal gets one more than it might be unlikely that there is only 70 ..... i hope and as someone said i think you need to trade to evolve

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Couple of reviews btw.

IGN

Polygon

Not too bad with the scores there! Nothing much new in them though in terms of info. IDK why the latter has obvious fakeart of starter 2nd/3rd forms too @_@

I'm waiting for the authority Famitsu(aka Vogue magazine in gaming industry) to publish their scores...
    I'm sure it will not gain a 40/40 this time. :/

Years
    nvm it cant be 20/30/20 central has 34 so we have 52 so it its 70 then it would be 18/34/18 so if coastal gets one more than it might be unlikely that there is only 70 ..... i hope and as someone said i think you need to trade to evolve

Hmm a trade evolution you say? We know they're version-exclusive, so I wonder if trade has something to do with them. Maybe they might pull a Karrablast and Shelmet here.

I'm waiting for the authority Famitsu(aka Vogue magazine in gaming industry) to publish their scores...
    I'm sure it will not gain a 40/40 this time. :/

Really? Given all the great revolutionary features we've seen I'd be shocked if it didn't get that same 40/40 score that Black and White got. And kinda funny they scored Black 2 and White 2 a little lower than the original pair.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Looking at what we know right now from what we have seen in the past and what we know now. I have a total of about 68 pokemon. That is counting the legendary trio (Beasts,Bird, Regis, Ect) and the 3rd legend.

If there are really only 70, then there is 2 more to be revealed that we don't know is coming yet. This is not counting possible pre evos and evos. And I do not think we will get a break from 8+ legends. Not to mention a lot of pokemon may come post game. There could just be 70 in the first 3 dexes and not the national dex.

Not to mention there is no way someone could figure out the event only pokemon and say there is only 70

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Looking at what we know right now from what we have seen in the past and what we know now. I have a total of about 68 pokemon. That is counting the legendary trio (Beasts,Bird, Regis, Ect) and the 3rd legend.

If there are really only 70, then there is 2 more to be revealed that we don't know is coming yet. This is not counting possible pre evos and evos. And I do not think we will get a break from 8+ legends. Not to mention a lot of pokemon may come post game. There could just be 70 in the first 3 dexes and not the national dex.
    no way to tell so far but i dont think any past legendaries besides mewtwo are in the game so far and none of the pokedex lists any past legendaries so they must be end game pokemon or they are all mountain dex pokemon

Years

Not to mention there is no way someone could figure out the event only pokemon and say there is only 70

You know, this is making me believe the "only 70 new Pokemon" rumor might actually be false. I sorta knew we may get more than that, given the examples we've seen in past generations, where they usually introduce like, 100 or more new Pokemon.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Really? Given all the great revolutionary features we've seen I'd be shocked if it didn't get that same 40/40 score that Black and White got. And kinda funny they scored Black 2 and White 2 a little lower than the original pair.

My point for not perfect score is weak: I kinda recall they praise BW Unova for having all new Pokemon, good plot and graphics.

Unless that is they are fine with Game Freak spamming Gen VI with abundant of old Pokemon... :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back