• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Yeah MegaCharizardX is looking reeeaal good. So now that the 6th gym is confirmed Fairy, what you guys think the last 2 are.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    More Mega Evo stat diference info, this time MegaCharizardX

Spoiler:

EDIT: Fairy Badge

Spoiler:
    Thats a huge increase in Attack

Years
  • Yeah MegaCharizardX is looking reeeaal good. So now that the 6th gym is confirmed Fairy, what you guys think the last 2 are.

So 6th Gym is a Fairy Gym? I was expecting we'd have a Fairy Gym but do you have evidence on what the badge looks like? 7th Gym is looking like it could be either Water, Flying or Poison. 8th Gym's badge shape definitely screams Ice, but Steel could be possible too.

Where are you people seeing this leaked information?

Ever since the Instagram leakers were caught by Nintendo, Imgur has been providing most of the leaks lately.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    So 6th Gym is a Fairy Gym? I was expecting we'd have a Fairy Gym but do you have evidence on what the badge looks like? 7th Gym is looking like it could be either Water, Flying or Poison. 8th Gym's badge shape definitely screams Ice.

Yeah I posted the badges on my previous post.

Reactions: Sun

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Calc'd CharizardXs stats, and its roughly;

78/131/114/130/85/100

So its like Salamence, but with Fire-stab instead of intimidate.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    So it apparently looks like fairy wings here. No wonder the semi-circle like shape made it hard to guess the type at first.

I did think they where gonna be wings so I guessed Flying type but apparently they where Fairy wings. I do hope the 7th gym is Fire type, I know it doesn't appear to be a Fire type but I just want a Fire gym leader so bad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    man looking on this thread is like crack, at first when you see something new its exciting and fun but then it starts to feel bad but i cant stop ;-;

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • What types are the first badges? I don't find the list of the confirmed one.

First four Gyms are Bug, Rock, Fighting and Grass. 5th Gym is Electric and now 6th Gym is Fairy.

Now just to guess the last two Gyms, 7th Gym's badge looks like a cloud of smoke, so I'm guessing it'll be Poison. We need another Poison Gym, and hey they finally got a new type effectiveness here so it'd be fitting to see one.

Okay, so it's a pure Ice-type? I was guessing that among the possible types, it may not be the best type but hey it's still okay. Going by the stats shown, it appears to specialize mainly in Defense, with Attack close behind. Maybe its evolution could be another physical tank? It's got Own Tempo as its ability, and is revealed to learn Ice Fang, Ice Ball, Rapid Spin and Avalanche.

And it'll be part of the Mountain Dex given the red part being highlighted.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    The first badges are Bug, Rock, Fighting, Grass(Possibly).

Bergmite stuff. Big Picture

Spoiler:
    I think it will have one evolution but it will be huge. A monster. A horned monster something like aggron and rhyperior. Fingers crossed. We needed an ice monster.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I'm hoping it has another ability related to Ice type pokemon. Also yes it does seem to be very defensive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back