• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    What's going to happen to Deerling and Sawsbuck if seasons don't return?

I have been wondering this as well. They could just make it random. In BW2 it seems that the deerling do no change if kept in the PC. So they could just make it random at what it looks like.

Also, I have been worried about seasons not changing in this game as well since the map was first shown. Some places seem like it is eternally winter and fall.

Hello.
    I've noticed that many new Pokemon have leaked in the three days I have not researched.
    For fear of running across storyline spoilers or other unwanted information, I haven't been trying quite so hard to locate gameplay leaks and such.
    I was wondering if anybody knew of a webpage which lists all confirmed Pokemon?
    Obviously Serebii and Bulbapedia as well as other big sites are staying away from leaks to save their rears from the horrible wrath of Nintendo.
    Anybody know of a site which lists them anyway?
    Thanks!

On the first post of this thread, there is a link too all the pokemon that have been leaked. None can be confirmed if real, but most are saying they are because so many people have now had the same thing to confirm it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    whats up with this pic? Something to do with story? hmmm

Spoiler:

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Hello.
    I've noticed that many new Pokemon have leaked in the three days I have not researched.
    For fear of running across storyline spoilers or other unwanted information, I haven't been trying quite so hard to locate gameplay leaks and such.
    Obviously Serebii and Bulbapedia as well as other big sites are staying away from leaks to save their rears from the horrible wrath of Nintendo.
    Thanks!

A guy on 4chan is uploading a list everyday, but the one he put online today is not up to date, since some Pokémon were leaked in the meantime.
    Wait for tomorrow and you will have an updated list on 4chan!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Hello.
    Thanks!
    i believe these to be fairly accurate coastal and central dex listings

https://pastebin.com/B6PyQy2Y
    https://pastebin.com/0KYrEw8i

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It's strange, isn't it? What is nice is we know there will be a storyline.
    One reviewr said the storyline focuses less around you beating the eight gyms. Cant wait!
    I would love that. I don't like the storyline focusing too much on the eight gyms and league...that was one of the nice things about the first BW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back