• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I wonder if this is orrotto's pre evolution.........
    Spoiler:

It would be very odd for it not to be. I mean it has the same park style and 'horn' things and it is a stump.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It would be very odd for it not to be. I mean it has the same park style and 'horn' things and it is a stump.

Plus it seems to me that it only has one red eye, the two holes just give the illusion of it having two eyes.

In regards to Bergmite I hope it evolves into Ice/Fighting, Ice/Steel or Ice/Ground. Even though I'm underwhelmed by Bergmites design...at least it looks like it could evolve into many different things because it's design is so simplistic.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    and then their is this pumpkin thing.(headlesshorseman evo? lol) also note how similar it looks to the stump thing. that just screams vesion exclusive
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Plus it seems to me that it only has one red eye, the two holes just give the illusion of it having two eyes.

In regards to Bergmite I hope it evolves into Ice/Fighting, Ice/Steel or Ice/Ground. Even though I'm underwhelmed by Bergmites design...at least it looks like it could evolve into many different things because it's design is so simplistic.
    Just like Duskull / Noir / Clops

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    and then their is this pumpkin thing.(headlesshorseman evo? lol) also note how similar it looks to the stump thing. that just screams vesion exclusive
    Spoiler:

I think it has been proven that it is not version exclusive because one person caught both pokemon in Pokemon Y.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Oo, now that's cool. Finally a Pokemon I like around here! :D Now I really can't wait to see Skrelp's.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Also it seems I was right about other pokemon getting Mega Launcher, since most pulse moves and Aura Sphere are Special moves then this pokemon really benefits from that ability.

Years
    holy crap did they inject steroids into his claw?!

I do admit the claw really is enormous, not liking the look at all. They had to make it that big?

But still, it appears his stats make him a primarily special-based attacker. There's one heck of a massive gap between Sp. Attack and Clawitzer's other stats, so yeah I see him pulling a Reuniclus there because he has Sp. Attack as his highest stat and Speed as his lowest. He could see usage in Trick Room teams given that he's slow.

And wow it gets Mega Blastoise's ability too!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I do admit the claw really is enormous, not liking the look at all. They had to make it that big?

But still, it appears his stats make him a primarily special-based attacker. There's one heck of a massive gap between Sp. Attack and Clawitzer's other stats, so yeah I see him pulling a Reuniclus there because he has Sp. Attack as his highest stat and Speed as his lowest. He could see usage in Trick Room teams given that he's slow.
    i kinda like the asymmetry and the huge claw lol

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I don't know how that shrimp even moves lol, Kingler ain't the King no mo. I like the exaggeration in the design is kinda goofy looking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back