• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    New Pokémon: Pumpkaboo

Spoiler:

I think it's pretty cool.

Also, I think there will be over 70 Pokémon. I have a list with 59 (not counting with megas) and it still doesn't have Pumpkaboo and many Pokémon that I think have a good chance of existing: Clauncher evo, Skrelp evo., Noivern pre-evo., Sligoo evo., Carbink evo., Pumpkaboo evo....

This might be a stretch but you guys think this might be the pre-evo of Orroto?

Years
  • OMG Pumpkaboo looks so adorable, and it's a Ghost/Grass-type? Nice! We always wanted one of those by now.

Spoiler:

It's apparently another Mountain Kalos Dex Pokemon, and has Frisk as its ability. Revealed to be able to learn Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed and Shadow Sneak. Appears to have Defense as highest stat, with Attack close behind, every other stat being average.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm alright with that new Pokemon, and it has an interesting dex entry. Interesting typing too (ignoring Rotom in a gen =p). Bet it'll be used a lot by people for Halloween themes or whatnot, haha.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    It's actually weird.
    Orotto has been revealed so long ago yet GameFreak doesn't want to tell ANY details about it?
    [Well, maybe some =3]

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I want to see this Pumpkin Pokémon, it sounds so cute! It sounds like a good idea too and it may just be related to Oorotto, although I can't imagine a Pumpkin evolving into a tree but this is Pokémon sooo..

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    anyone see serebii apparantly if you're playing a Japanese game in English, you will receive Japanese events but Japanese games in English cannot receive North American events so should we all import a jap version as well to get the exclusives how does this work? lol
    edit its done br 3ds region not language i think and i guess the japanese versions wont work on other regions right?

Years
  • This might be a stretch but you guys think this might be the pre-evo of Orroto?

Please. No. XD

I know ghost Pokémon can go from cute to creepy in a flash, but there is not one ghost Pokémon I don't like (I think) and I hope Orroto isn't a ghost. Or has his type been confirmed? If so, please don't be related to a Pumpkin through the Octillery method.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well GF has made eggs evolve into a tree before lol.
    Fish into an octopus. Antlion into a dragonfly. Carp into a flying serpent. Anything is possible if you're a Pokemon. =p

That said, I don't think it would end up being linked to that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    New Pokémon: Pumpkaboo

Spoiler:

I think it's pretty cool.

Also, I think there will be over 70 new Pokémon. I have a list with 59 (not counting with megas) and it still doesn't have Pumpkaboo and many Pokémon that I think have a good chance of existing: Clauncher evo, Skrelp evo., Noivern pre-evo., Sligoo evo., Carbink evo., Pumpkaboo evo....

This should evolve into my Phantumkin:

[SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Take him Gamefreak, he's yours! I will take my cheques in the mail!

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    This might be a stretch but you guys think this might be the pre-evo of Orroto?

I also considered that at first, but I don't really think so. I thought the same way some people here did: "A pumpkin into a tree? wtf", but, oh well, as you said, they have turned eggs into a coconut tree (and cute little Quilladin into big ass Chesnaught this gen).
    Also, that typing totally supports that theory, but, for some reason, I just think that Orotto is a standalone Pokémon. Time will tell (we can even know it today, so there's not much point on wondering too much about those things).

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    there's a rumor about gym leaders:
    Bug Badge - Bug
    Cliff Badge - Rock
    Rumble Badge - Fighting
    Plant Badge - Grass
    Voltage Badge - Electric
    Fairy Badge - Fairy

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    The main reason I think is possible is because it has a few things in common.

1. They are both plant life
    2. They are both common Halloween themes.
    3. A Jack Lanter is hollow and Orroto is probably a hollow dead tree.

I'm just saying is possibility. Im aware there are counter arguments to this theory.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    there's a rumor about gym leaders:
    Bug Badge - Bug
    Cliff Badge - Rock
    Rumble Badge - Fighting
    Plant Badge - Grass
    Voltage Badge - Electric
    Fairy Badge - Fairy
    i still think the fourth is lumiose's eiffel tower gym and it is flying but thats just me

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Bug Badge - Bug
    Cliff Badge - Rock
    Rumble Badge - Fighting
    Plant Badge - Grass
    Voltage Badge - Electric
    Fairy Badge - Fairy
    most probably the final is ice.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Bug Badge - Bug
    Cliff Badge - Rock
    Rumble Badge - Fighting
    Plant Badge - Grass
    Voltage Badge - Electric
    Fairy Badge - Fairy
    most probably the final is ice.
    Sixth doesn't even resemble a Fairy IMO.
    Seventh might be Flying (Because clouds ya know)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back