• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    also can anyone clarify if the games are region locked cos if not and you are buying both versions it might be worth getting the jap version playing in english so you can get the japanese exclusives

Sixth doesn't even resemble a Fairy IMO.
    Seventh might be Flying (Because clouds ya know)
    or it is the earth and outer space and its fairy lol earth being the ball and the rest being a depiction of space

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

If Korina is the 3rd Gym Leader and the Tower Of Mastery is in her town why does this guy have Chestnaught?I thought it evolved at level 36 and the 3rd Gym usually has pokemon around level 29.I dont think it is the same person who revealed Chestnaught so we cant say he just power leveled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Spoiler:

If Korina is the 3rd Gym Leader and the Tower Of Mastery is in her town why does this guy have Chestnaught?I thought it evolved at level 36 and the 3rd Gym usually has pokemon around level 29.I dont think it is the same person who revealed Chestnaught so we cant say he just power leveled.

i heard that gym battles are not mandatory after the first (you can swap the order which you want to battle them). he might have gone back after exploring further

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    New Pokémon: Pumpkaboo

Spoiler:

I think it's pretty cool.

Also, I think there will be over 70 new Pokémon. I have a list with 59 (not counting with megas) and it still doesn't have Pumpkaboo and many Pokémon that I think have a good chance of existing: Clauncher evo, Skrelp evo., Noivern pre-evo., Sligoo evo., Carbink evo., Pumpkaboo evo....
    Orotto potential pre-evo spotted! Pumpkaboo looks like a Lalamon rip off. Thought I love Pumpkaboo more! :P
    Lalamon image
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't think it's that strange for Chestnaught to be Lv.36. In DP , you could get in early Lv.30(or more) before battling Maylene.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    New Pokémon: Pumpkaboo

Spoiler:

I think it's pretty cool.

Also, I think there will be over 70 new Pokémon. I have a list with 59 (not counting with megas) and it still doesn't have Pumpkaboo and many Pokémon that I think have a good chance of existing: Clauncher evo, Skrelp evo., Noivern pre-evo., Sligoo evo., Carbink evo., Pumpkaboo evo....

I know that the bottom part of its body is meant to look like a pumpkin, but to me, it simply doesn't look like one. It reminds me more about one of those rounded lanterns—the ones that people like to use throughout various parts of Asia. If its bottom was shaped more like an oval instead of a circle, and perhaps if it had a bit of an orang-ish color, then maybe it would have looked a bit more like a real pumpkin. I really like the concept behind this Pokémon, though! The idea of haunted vegetables is quite creative, isn't it? d:

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Pumpkaboo is a combination of two Halloween thropes a Bat (the top) and a Pumpkin (the bottom)

EDIT: Phanthump is also Grass/Ghost

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Why don't you guys post pics for everyone to see?
    Oh well, here it is:

New Pokémon: Phantump
    (The guy failed to catch it, so we'll have to wait a bit for further details)

Spoiler:

I like it aswell. Kind of feels like Phantump and Pumpkaboo are counterparts.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    lol that pokedex entry
    and it has a new move called forest's curse

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Why don't you guys post pics for everyone to see?
    Oh well, here it is:

New Pokémon: Phantump
    (The guy failed to catch it, so we'll have to wait a bit for further details)

Spoiler:

I like it aswell. Kind of feels like Phantump and Pumpkaboo are counterparts.
    some one got itgrass ghost maybe x y exclusives? description said it is a tree stump possesed by ghosts of kids who died in the forest or something

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    the guy got both ghost/grass from the same version (y apparently) so no

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Fish into an octopus. Antlion into a dragonfly. Carp into a flying serpent. Anything is possible if you're a Pokemon. =p

That said, I don't think it would end up being linked to that.
    Hope not cause id rather see a different evo for this pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back