• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm hoping it has another ability related to Ice type pokemon. Also yes it does seem to be very defensive.

Yeah I'm hoping it gets an alternate ability alongside Own Tempo, hopefully something like Ice Body or Snow Cloak since those abilities are quite common on Ice-types. As for moves I'm hoping it learns, Icicle Crash is definitely one I want to see, because it's fitting for it considering it's based on a literal piece of ice, and hey it looks like a miniature iceberg.

I'm hoping its evolution turns out epic, I'd love to see how awesome an iceberg monster would look!

"The thing I wanted to share earlier: there is a random person from Hoenn talking about his region. He said it's a nice region etc etc, but the final thing he said was very interesting:

"You will see it in due time"

... k.

excited.gif

LOL it looks like he foreshadowed Ruby & Sapphire remakes! I knew it, especially giving all the "Hoenn Confirmed" jokes I saw floating around on the internet. But yeah, I have to say interesting piece of information there.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So Dark type gets no Gym while the just debut Fairy gets one huh?
    As Nichole said earlier, Nintendo and Troll Freak must hate Dark Type.

Is Fantina confirmed to be in the game? Because... Of obvious reasons! Lol

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I leave for a couple hours and come back to all this crazyness!!
    I'm so in love with Phantump and Pumpkaboo!!!! They are so adorable! Bergmite is really cute too! I'm loving these c:

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    "The thing I wanted to share earlier: there is a random person from Hoenn talking about his region. He said it's a nice region etc etc, but the final thing he said was very interesting:

"You will see it in due time"

... k.

excited.gif
    and you are not from kalos does this mean we can fly to other areas?!

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • LOL it looks like he foreshadowed Ruby & Sapphire remakes! I knew it, especially giving all the "Hoenn Confirmed" jokes I saw floating around on the internet. But yeah, I have to say interesting piece of information there.

It can mean there is a Ruby & Sapphire remake on the way, but i could also mean we are going to visit Hoenn in X & Y maybe?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Yeah I'm hoping it gets an alternate ability alongside Own Tempo, hopefully something like Ice Body or Snow Cloak since those abilities are quite common on Ice-types. As for moves I'm hoping it learns, Icicle Crash is definitely one I want to see, because it's fitting for it considering it's based on a literal piece of ice, and hey it looks like a miniature iceberg.

I'm hoping its evolution turns out epic, I'd love to see how awesome an iceberg monster would look!

Something like the Mega Abomasnow. But here outside the battle as well. Do it GF.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ok guys I just though of something with Bergmite. I think this pokemon is made to be a Rapid spinner with the ability Refrigerate. This are my reasons.

1. It has access to rapid spin
    2. It has the ability own tempo which prevents confunsion(confusion from spinning)
    3. It's body is extremely cold

This would be awesome because then it would turn Rapid Spin from Normal type to Ice type meaning Ghost types can jump switch in to it to prevent the Rapid Spin. It's just a theory now but it makes you think.

Years
  • and you are not from kalos does this mean we can fly to other areas?!

Yeah, it's funny that the player is apparently not originally from Kalos, a bit of a throwback to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald where the main character was originally from Johto.

So Dark type gets no Gym while the just debut Fairy gets one huh?
    As Nichole said earlier, Nintendo and Troll Freak must hate Dark Type.

Is Fantina confirmed to be in the game? Because... Of obvious reasons! Lol

I don't think we'll see Fantina... there hasn't been anything pointing it out, and she speaks English instead of French in the Japanese language games.

But yeah, it's safe to assume those who were hoping for a Dark-type Gym have had their hopes crushed once again. Game Freak really must hate Dark-types after all, so maybe that's why they made Fairy strong against it lol.

Anyways, guess we may have to wait til 7th Gen for a Dark Gym. Oh well.

Years
  • It can mean there is a Ruby & Sapphire remake on the way, but i could also mean we are going to visit Hoenn in X & Y maybe?

I don't know, but it could mean a Ruby & Sapphire remake might be on the way in the next year or so. I mean, they left it out of 5th Gen so I was hoping they might pull it off in 6th Gen.

Ok guys I just though of something with Bergmite. I think this pokemon is made to be a Rapid spinner with the ability Refrigerate. This are my reasons.

1. It has access to rapid spin
    2. It has the ability own tempo which prevents confunsion(confusion from spinning)
    3. It's body is extremely cold

This would be awesome because then it would turn Rapid Spin from Normal type to Ice type meaning Ghost types can jump switch in to it to prevent the Rapid Spin. It's just a theory now but it makes you think.

Yeah Refrigerate would seem like a great alternate ability for Bergmite, it would basically be able to hit anything with its Rapid Spin, even Ghosts! As if Amaura and Aurorus became awesome enough with this ability, I'm hoping this things gets a few Normal moves to make use of it. I'd love to see more Pokemon with this fun ability.

COME ON GF PLEASE GIVE IT REFRIGERATE AS SECOND ABILITY!

Years
  • 7th badge is apparently Psychic. That's the rumor right now.

Psychic eh? Very odd, since it didn't look like it screamed Psychic to me. I'm starting to wonder if it was that Gym with the moving walls and stuff that was in the very first trailer we saw back in January?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    what if in the next games(yes i'm getting ahead of myself a bit but hear me out) you are on an expedition with a professor to explore a recently undiscovered region of the world i think that would be awesome

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah, it's funny that the player is apparently not originally from Kalos, a bit of a throwback to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald where the main character was originally from Johto.

I don't think we'll see Fantina... there hasn't been anything pointing it out, and she speaks English instead of French in the Japanese language games.

But yeah, it's safe to assume those who were hoping for a Dark-type Gym have had their hopes crushed once again. Game Freak really must hate Dark-types after all, so maybe that's why they made Fairy strong against it lol.

Anyways, guess we may have to wait til 7th Gen for a Dark Gym. Oh well.

Ah! Totally forgot about Fantina in the original Japanese version as English speaking. Thanks for correcting me! I smell England to be our next region! Lol ^^

It's most likely Poison but still... :P
    If that would turn out to be a real Dark type Gym, please make it a disco-gym!
    Gym that will only operate in the evening and will have a Zedd-esque Gym Theme! ^^ ^^ ^^

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Actually the 7th gym badge looks like it could be Dream Dust or whatever from Munna and Musharna.

But as I was going to say earlier, you can't really tell by just the silhouettes. A bit disappointing that there probably is no Dark Gym once again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back