• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Spoiler:

Flabebe's final evo

Sorry Sunflora. I think there's a new replacement for you.
    Another evolution I don't mind nor favor too much; the eyes make me think of a bug.

And Doublade took an unexpected turn. I think I like it!
    Spoiler:

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • From /VP

Aegislash
    I should probably mention that this guy has two different stances. A defense and an attack. During the attack stance the shield becomes his body, and one of the ribbons holds on the the sword. I don't have any pictures of it. One of the E4 has it. But it's really cool.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • So I ended up calling it? Cool~ I took a shot in the dark with an unlikely type combo due to how it looked to me. Sad its not Dragon/Poison like I wanted, but Dragon/Fairy is awesome. A Fairy type I'll actually use~

Did NOT see that coming.
    yep. thats right. dragon/fairy. and here is the source where I got that little info.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

FLABEBE FINAL!!!

OMG I COULD CRY. SHE COULD ACTUALLY BE A TEAM MEMBER!

Wow wasn't expecting another evolution in the Flabebe line. Maybe I might consider using this cutie over Sylveon as my Fairy-type, now that it has a 3 stage line. Also, it appears that we've got Ledyba and Ledian also among the returning old Pokemon.

Spoiler:

Doublade's Final

OMG this thing looks awesome! I may not be using a Honedge on my team but this evo really caught us off-guard ever since we saw Doublade. We were all expecting like, 3 swords or something.

Spoiler:

Trevenant

So this is Orotto's English name? I love it, way better than the rumored "Spookytree".

Also, Goomy's line eventually becomes Dragon/Fairy? Wow, very odd typing but unexpected indeed. I'm also loving how cool the Rotation Battles will look this generation.

And apparently here's a pic of Mega Gyarados too!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    From /VP

Aegislash
    I should probably mention that this guy has two different stances. A defense and an attack. During the attack stance the shield becomes his body, and one of the ribbons holds on the the sword. I don't have any pictures of it. One of the E4 has it. But it's really cool.
    NOW THIS IS AWESOME.
    100% on my team FOR SURE.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Okay, so did Doublade merge back into one sword and the shield came out of nowhere, or did one of the swords turn into part of the shield as Aegislash? I also like how it has Attack/Defense forme. (as a blade form/shield form)

Oh and Florges is beautiful. It's interesting to note that the flower it's been living in as Flabébé and Floette has fused to its body. Goodra reminds me of a wingless Dragonite, but I can't complain here.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Okay, so did Doublade merge back into one sword and the shield came out of nowhere, or did one of the swords turn into part of the shield as Aegislash?

Oh and Florges is beautiful. It's interesting to note that the flower it's been living in as Flabébé and Floette has fused to its body. Goodra reminds me of a wingless Dragonite, but I can't complain here.
    If you see closely behind Doublade, there is a shield there.
    Question is though, how do you change formes?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • So aegisblad has two stances eh. so the speculations came true. welp. I know whos is gonna be on my team :)

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • If you see closely behind Doublade, there is a shield there.
    Question is though, how do you change formes?

No one knows yet, just getting stuff from Neogaf and /VP to update everyone here :D

If I find more update about how to change forme ill post it here

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
    Years
  • Seems like Trevenant is a combo of Tree and Revenant

For people who don't know, a revenant is a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to terrorize the living

Yep, seems like an obvious combination. I only say that because I knew the two words instantly which rarely happens with the new monz.
    I actually love the name to be honest.

Years
  • Aegislash Blade Form
    Spoiler:

I'm loving this thing even more, Aegislash having two different forms that specialize in different stats. Really cool eh?

Also, a clearer image of Delphox's stats at Level 41:
    Spoiler:

It appears to specialize in Speed and special-based stats. Totally called it! Also, it learns Fire Pledge as well, which means the Chespin line will get Grass Pledge and the Froakie line will get Water Pledge. And you know, I'm betting this means Chesnaught will also get Frenzy Plant, Delphox getting Blast Burn and Greninja getting Hydro Cannon. It'd be fitting for these starters to learn the starter-exclusive moves unless there was a crazy reason not to.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yep, seems like an obvious combination. I only say that because I knew the two words instantly which rarely happens with the new monz.
    I actually love the name to be honest.

Same. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I also took the words almost instantly.

I have a question about that Delphox picture. Can pokemon learn 5 moves now or is he trying to get it to unlearn a move to learn the one at the bottom?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I'm loving this thing even more, Aegislash having two different forms that specialize in different stats. Really cool eh?

Also, a clearer image of Delphox's stats at Level 41:
    Spoiler:

It appears to specialize in Speed and special-based stats. Totally called it! Also, it learns Fire Pledge as well, which means the Chespin line will get Grass Pledge and the Froakie line will get Water Pledge. And you know, I'm betting this means Chesnaught will also get Frenzy Plant, Delphox getting Blast Burn and Greninja getting Hydro Cannon. It'd be fitting for these starters to learn the starter-exclusive moves unless there was a crazy reason not to.
    Giving Delphox a Quick Claw.
    Genius.

Same. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I also took the words almost instantly.

I have a question about that Delphox picture. Can pokemon learn 5 moves now or is he trying to get it to unlearn a move to learn the one at the bottom?
    Unlearn a move to learn a new one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back