• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
  • Is there a way of communicating with these leakers to ask them questions? I really want to ask one if there is a Moss Rock in the Kalos region...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Is there a way of communicating with these leakers to ask them questions? I really want to ask one if there is a Moss Rock in the Kalos region...

I am pretty sure that there is a Moss Rock for Leafeon in Kalos. I don't think they would leave it out with the Eevee family being in the Kalos Region Dex,

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Water Pulse still kinda useless, I wanted it to get a boost this gen so Clawitizer could dominate.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oh boy.
    Technicaly he never said it wasn't him on YouTube.
    He may have not been aware of it. There were other accounts running around with his username too that was clearly suspect (e.g. on SPPF - how would he know of it though if he didn't go there himself?) He never linked or said he _was_ him, either, so this is really a weak point. He said himself he posted all he knew on instagram, and he never mentioned such a Pokemon on instagram. I'm inclined to believe that statement.
    Also there is no reason for the pics to be low res if you have it and know gf can't find you.
    How do they know that? Some leakers were in fact pulled down. People also don't usually prepare to take pictures of their 3DS in the case a game comes out early with a high quality camera (which are usually expensive - at any rate I doubt they would go out and buy a camera just for that).

Another thing why would the starters lose there new things from there middle forms in their final form like braixens wand.
    Well, frankly... why not?

It makes sense, arguably, that the starters lose features. Frogs in real life lose bubbles when they mature. That's the case with Froakie's line here. Chespin too grows out of its shell - it's matured, and doesn't need to live inside of it now. (Like a lot of other Pokemon in shells or the like, for that matter - nothing unusual about this!). Delphox may summon up a wand or the like in attack animations, that we do not know (look at Samurott - it lost its shell it used for attacking, but if you look at its 3D animation in the Pokedex 3D/Pro app... it actually has swords). But if it doesn't, consider it this way - the fact it gained a Psychic type in its final form may suggest that it doesn't need to live on twigs or use one in order to use its Psychic powers - it's grown strong enough to not need it.
    Note also that we have only seen certain pokemons dex entries and stats weather then all of them.
    Because the leakers haven't caught all of them yet? No offence, but these points you pull up are really very weak and seem to be trolling in a way too in stating that everything is fake. =/
    Also why I love the designs so many don't even seem like pokemon designs
    And 9 out 10 times fans always like fake designs over the real ones. Some of them look a bit fake like mega gengat. Lots of people thought bublix was real but it wasn't. It seems strange that no one has anything about team flare either.
    And pulling random stats out of the air like '9 out of 10 times fans prefer the fakes!' is a terrible point. Especially when you don't know how many people overall actually like these Pokemon we've seen from these leaks. Please offer something more substantial.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Hariboogu was eventually revealed to be Quilladin.

Now I took a look at the typings of the Kalos Pokemon and here's how many new Pokemon each type is getting based on new Kalos Pokemon alone:

• Bug: 3
    • Dark: 5
    • Dragon: 9
    • Electric: 3
    • Fairy: 12
    • Fighting: 4
    • Fire: 7
    • Flying: 9
    • Ghost: 7
    • Grass: 9
    • Ground: 2
    • Ice: 4
    • Normal: 8
    • Poison: 2
    • Psychic: 5
    • Rock: 7
    • Steel: 4
    • Water: 8
    Bit surprising the only new Poison-types this gen are the Skrelp line, while the Scatterbug line are the only new Bug-types. Fairy is very over-represented here, but because it's a type debuting this gen it's fitting most of the new Pokemon were to showcase it. And also Bunnelby's evo will be the only new non-Legendary Ground-type.
    See, this is why we needed 100+ new Pokémon: to increase the diversity of certain types, especially when it comes to gym leader/elite 4 team rosters as well as their signature Pokémon. Because there is only one Bug line for Gen VI, I fear Viola will use two Bug types from that only line, assuming she wasn't given an older gen Bug type in her team (I never saw the complete list of Gym Leader/Elite 4 members for Kalos due to avoiding spoilers).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • See, this is why we needed 100+ new Pokémon: to increase the diversity of certain types, especially when it comes to gym leader/elite 4 team rosters as well as their signature Pokémon.
    Given they have 450 to fall in in total, including new Pokemon, I don't think this is really a problem. Basically multiple that above list on average by a factor of 5, smooth it out so outliers like a small number of new Poison types are balanced by the number of old poison types to be found, and you have a substantial amount of Pokemon gym leaders or E4 members can use to represent that typing. Not that a lack of Pokemon ever bothered the likes of, say, Sinnoh members (Octillery for an electric gym, and iirc 2/5 fire types for the Fire E4 member). Overall gym leaders and E4 members used a mixture of new and old Pokemon too, bar in BW (as they only had Unova pokes to fall back on).

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Is there any way to tell if all of these "leaks" are true or not?

I'm really hoping Delphox is real & Noibat as well...
    (It'd be SO nice if we could get bat pokemon that is actually WORTH getting...
    Noivern just looks SO much better than Crobat & Swoobat...)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Given they have 450 to fall in in total, including new Pokemon, I don't think this is really a problem. Basically multiple that above list on average by a factor of 5, smooth it out so outliers like a small number of new Poison types are balanced by the number of old poison types to be found, and you have a substantial amount of Pokemon gym leaders or E4 members can use to represent that typing. Not that a lack of Pokemon ever bothered the likes of, say, Sinnoh members (Octillery for an electric gym, and iirc 2/5 fire types for the Fire E4 member). Overall gym leaders and E4 members used a mixture of new and old Pokemon too, bar in BW (as they only had Unova pokes to fall back on).
    I'm just worried about Kalos' gym leaders/Elite Four members using Pokémon who are already signature Pokémon to other region's gym leaders/Elite Four members, as well as using a older gen Pokémon as their signature Pokémon, which was why I didn't like Johto and Hoenn's gym leader/Elite Four roster (Chuck's Poliwrath, Juan's Kingdra, etc.). It's basically my biggest pet peeve in main Pokémon games. I really loved how in BW2, the gym leaders only have one older gen Pokémon while the other two are Unova Pokémon (with the exception of the first three gym leaders), and I want to see that happen again in Pokémon XY, which the total number of Kalos' Pokémon ruined.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Modest Sylveon <33 I'm totally having two on my team.

Years
  • I think the E4 teams were posted when we were going over their pictures and typings a few pages back.

Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I got some disappointing news.

Spoiler:
    whaaaaaat. thats stinks. that stinks bad. wait by "same fights" they ARE refering to just the original pokemon they have right? RIGHT?! As long as the levels of the mons are higher I will be alright with this......

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Also he apparently said that Togepi was changed to Fairy Type. Haven't found an image of him confirming this yet though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    what im stillw atiting to see
    more megs
    version exclusives
    music
    the rest of the kalos pokemon
    shinies
    team flare admin ifno
    etc

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • what im stillw atiting to see
    more megs
    version exclusives
    music
    shinies
    team flare admin ifno
    etc

hmmm music. their was a video somebody posted waaay back that had alot of the music of the early locations of the kalos region(man it was good). unfortuantly I dont know what page it was on(cuz I want to download that video real bad). anyone know what i am talking about?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yup forgot to mentinon post game all we know is you get the stater your strong against thier was a rumor saying barley any post game HOPE ITS FALSE

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    yup forgot to mentinon post game all we know is you get the stater your strong against thier was a rumor saying barley any post game HOPE ITS FALSE

But one of the reviewers said the post game was good or something.

I donno personally I don't give 2 ****ake mushrooms about the post game. As soon as I finish the elite 4 I might walk around a bit but then I start over and play the game again with different pokes.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • what im stillw atiting to see
    more megs
    version exclusives
    music
    shinies
    team flare admin ifno
    etc

There is probably no more Kalos Pokemon. Being that there is no spaces between Chespin #650 and Z Legend at #718. There will probably be event legends though. But we will not know them for a while.

The only version exclusives known at the moment are the ones that were officially confirmed. I doubt there is any other Kalos version exclusives. Unless older pokemon are version exclusives.

The leakers haven't said anything about Team Flare, so don't get your hopes up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back