• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
  • yup forgot to mentinon post game all we know is you get the stater your strong against thier was a rumor saying barley any post game HOPE ITS FALSE
    *_*
    We get the starter we're strong against? Aww, I was torn between Fennekin and Froakie. I chose Fennekin and its kinda dissapointing to know I'll get Chespin but not my 2nd fav, Froakie. Guess I'll have to trade for 'im.

Now, I'm going to speculate about future events:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well I guess Z versoin may have to make up for the bad news weve been hearing
    when i meant music i meant music that hasent been cofirmend yet e4 champion flare leader legenedary etc

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    if these games were on the DS we may have gotten more pokemon and have been playing the game by now i think we only have 70 (cuz of megas an 3ds limations) also if it is true and everything is fake i hope that epic fennkein evo is true and we get more then 70 and we really need a poison legendary

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    BlueNwz said:
    2. Diggersby : Ugly. Looks like a rabbit pimp.
    Isn't that fantastic? First we have an exotic dancer Pokemon, then a pimp now and they both made their debut in Gen VI! Soon Pokemon will be doing a collaboration with GTA, mark my words!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • if these games were on the DS we may have gotten more pokemon and have been playing the game by now i think we only have 70 (cuz of megas an 3ds limations) also if it is true and everything is fake i hope that epic fennkein evo is true and we get more then 70 and we really need a poison legendary

It's not because of the 3ds limitations. It is probably mainly because of megas. If a normal DS was able to hold up to 649 pokemon, then a 3ds could hold a lot more even with the most being 3d environment and things. The megas count as new pokemon in GF rules so we actually are probably going to have over 100 depending on how many more Megas we get.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    if these games were on the DS we may have gotten more pokemon and have been playing the game by now i think we only have 70 (cuz of megas an 3ds limations) also if it is true and everything is fake i hope that epic fennkein evo is true and we get more then 70 and we really need a poison legendary

The DS cartridge holds up to 512 mb of data and to my knowldge Gen 4 and 5 games didn't utilize it all of it.
    The 3ds cartridge holds up to 4 Gb of data ( 4000 mb)(almost 4X as big) and XY uses 1.7 GB

So it's not a question of it being on the 3ds

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    The reason why there are less pokemon is probably just because they wanted to mix old and new pokemon and include a huge number of catchable pokemon (450+), which is more than ever before.

They also (rightfully) decided to spend more time on the features of the actual GAME rather than the number of Pokemon.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • One thing that was mentioned earlier was about people saying how trades work. I wonder if they have been trading with each other? If not is gengar still based off of trade? If so they must be trading in order to have a mega gengar. Or it's possibly fake? Just speculation. Anyone know how he evolves?

Or maybe they have multiple early release copies? Shrug....

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • It's not because of the 3ds limitations. It is probably mainly because of megas. If a normal DS was able to hold up to 649 pokemon, then a 3ds could hold a lot more even with the most being 3d environment and things. The megas count as new pokemon in GF rules so we actually are probably going to have over 100 depending on how many more Megas we get.
    GF considered legendary forms such as Black/White Kyurem and Resolution Keldeo as new Pokémon, yet nobody in the community considers them as that. So what makes you think Megas Evos are different to be even called as new Pokémon?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • The reason why there are less pokemon is probably just because they wanted to mix old and new pokemon and include a huge number of catchable pokemon (450+), which is more than ever before.

They also (rightfully) decided to spend more time on the features of the actual GAME rather than the number of Pokemon.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure Game Freak spent alot of time working on those 600+ 3D models and animations. With all the new features they've added and work they've put into these games, I think I can forgive the lack of new pokemon.

Years
  • I got some disappointing news.

Spoiler:

Whoa whoa so you can fight the Elite Four over and over but you're saying they won't have increased levels or team changes in rematches? Probably has to be the worst rematches ever imo.

I am pretty sure that there is a Moss Rock for Leafeon in Kalos. I don't think they would leave it out with the Eevee family being in the Kalos Region Dex,

Yeah, given I think the Ice Rock for Glaceon may be somewhere in the mountain region it's fitting they'd have Leafeon's Moss Rock somewhere as well because hey, Eevee line is in the Kalos Dex after all.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Whoa whoa so you can fight the Elite Four over and over but you're saying they won't have increased levels or team changes in rematches? Probably has to be the worst rematches ever imo.

You usually have to meet certain criteria before they changes their teams. I mean FR/LG they don't change their teams until you do the Sevii Island quests. I think it was the same for the other games, you had to do something before they changed their teams.

Otherwise ya they'd have the same teams.

Though with the current levels its not that hard to believe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    The DS cartridge holds up to 512 mb of data and to my knowldge Gen 4 and 5 games didn't utilize it all of it.
    The 3ds cartridge holds up to 4 Gb of data ( 4000 mb)(almost 4X as big) and XY uses 1.7 GB

So it's not a question of it being on the 3ds

1-600 pokemon in pokemon x and Y. they do that to all there new games if you every buy a pokemon game use a action replay the list show how many pokemon in the game. in black and white all pokemon 1gen though gen 5 was in the game

Years
  • You usually have to meet certain criteria before they changes their teams. I mean FR/LG they don't change their teams until you do the Sevii Island quests. I think it was the same for the other games, you had to do something before they changed their teams.

Otherwise ya they'd have the same teams.

Though with the current levels its not that hard to believe.

Yeah the info we're getting here seems to be a bit hard to decipher at this point, but yeah I see what you mean as far as past games are concerned, having Elite Four rematches with higher levels and some team changes. But given this bunch seems to have levels in the mid-late 60's seems really high for just the main story alone.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    1-600 pokemon in pokemon x and Y. they do that to all there new games if you every buy a pokemon game use a action replay the list show how many pokemon in the game. in black and white all pokemon 1gen though gen 5 was in the game

Umm huh? Did you mean to quote me?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Have they shown Togepi, Clefairy, or Snubbull pictures show up? Any physical proof they are Fairy type?

So does anyone know if proof was posted about these three families being Fairy? I saw some people say that they were but there is no hard evidence to show as far as I've seen. Does anyone have access to any pictures of their typing?

What I've seen says Clefairy is Normal/Fairy. Togepie is pure Fairy, and Snubbull is Normal/Fairy.

Kinda like how Togepi was weak to Fighting types for four generations and now is magically resistant to them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back