• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
  • Delphox confirmed da best;

Using wand for special attacks, the wand was just hiding in it's sleeve.
    Spoiler:

#Delphox4Lyfe

Years
  • New Vivillion Theory:
    Each country has a different design. The leakers of the similar patterns were from the same countries.

I wonder what the US pattern will be?!?!? (If this is true)

Below is just a diagram.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Charizard you'd have to trade with someone from an opposite game. Mewtwo most likely the same way though I don't think you can just find their stones rather I know you can buy the Charizard Stone from an NPC if requirements are met or if you choose Charmander.

Alright thanks for the help

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    New Vivillion Theory:
    Each country has a different design. The leakers of the similar patterns were from the same countries.

Below is just a diagram.

Spoiler:

Wow that's really cool, I wonder if the Caribbean gets its own design.

Anyway these are Pyroar stats, not what I expected.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    Not sure if this video has been posted on an earlier page, but looks like the weather nerf is real.
    Spoiler:

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • Wow that's really cool, I wonder if the Caribbean gets its own design.

Anyway these are Pyroar stats, not what I expected.

Spoiler:
    Damn, I wanted Pyroar to by a physical attacker.

I'd also guess that Puerto Rico will have the Vivillion design the United States gets.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Damn, I wanted Pyroar to by a physical attacker.

I'd also guess that Puerto Rico will have the Vivillion design the United States gets.

Yeah I also wanted Pyroar to be a physical attacker, it would been a potential strong user of Flare Blitz.

Well it looks like Ice types got a pretty good buff, Frost Breath got boosted to 60 BP from 40 BP.

Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • check this out guys. Its a video of the encounter with xereneas. (MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT BTW.)
    Also proves that greninja is real well actually that pic of delphox up their already proved it lol

Spoiler:

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    check this out guys. Its the cutscene of the encounter with xereneas. (MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT BTW.)
    Also proves that greninja is real well actually that pic of delphox up their already proved it lol

Spoiler:

So tempted to watch it!

Anyway here are MegaGardevoir stats with a new ability Pixilate, it turns Normal type moves into Fairy type moves.

Spoiler:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • check this out guys. Its the cutscene of the encounter with xereneas. (MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT BTW.)

Spoiler:

Damn and I thought BW cutscenes were cool. This game is really the beginning of a new era isn't it?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • New Vivillion Theory:

Below is just a diagram.

Spoiler:

I highly doubt this. Too many countries to give them all there own. It is probably just areas of the map.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • 9 Hours? Seems a little early...was he underlevelled or something?
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back