• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So What did You do for the 4th of July?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'll be outside with my family looking at the fireworks shot nearby.
    That's it.

wilcenzo

Future Wales Captain ;)
    Years
    I'll be doing nothing out of the ordinary, seeing as the fourth of July isn't counted as a special day in Ireland.

same over here in england man, its a saturday so i'll be doing footie training :)

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I don't "celebrate" the 4th as it really means nothing special to me.

Sure, people have barbecues and w/e but seeing as how it's on the sabbath, I won't be doing anything.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have to work on the 4th of July till 10p so I will not even be able to watch some fireworks.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I will not be launching off fireworks, as in my county they are illegal... again! Two years in a row :(. We might have the fireworks over the lake, but if so, those are the only legal ones.

Years
    I will not be launching off fireworks, as in my county they are illegal... again! Two years in a row :(. We might have the fireworks over the lake, but if so, those are the only legal ones.
    That shouldn't stop you. :D My friends and I used to get the ones with short fuses and make a trail of lighter fluid up to it :D Good days.

I'll sleep in and maybe go to the shops. Yes, I'm Australian, so it really doesn't matter to me, but I hope you Americans enjoy it. :D

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Not anything special for me either, because it means nothing to me xD; well, July 4th was the day I finished college last year and became a Modern Apprentice.

However we stayed in Florida over July 4th a few years ago and watched everyone else's fireworks which was pretty.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I live in England, so I don't celebrate it. But ironically this year, my cousin is having her hen party/ bridal shower that day, and we're all going cheerleading at her local leisure centre. XD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    That shouldn't stop you. :D My friends and I used to get the ones with short fuses and make a trail of lighter fluid up to it :D Good days.

I'll sleep in and maybe go to the shops. Yes, I'm Australian, so it really doesn't matter to me, but I hope you Americans enjoy it. :D
    We can't even purchase them.. even if we did, cops live too close, and patrol the streets like crazy on the fourth(drunk drivers..)

Battle

Intermediate Trainer?
    Years
    We can't even purchase them.. even if we did, cops live too close, and patrol the streets like crazy on the fourth(drunk drivers..)
    Yeah, the cops swarm my area like no other. I'm surprised there's a fireworks stand by Safeway that hasn't been forced to shut down or something...

But anyway, I probably won't do much. Just go see my boyfriend and watch some fireworks somewhere or something.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    O.o My mom just told me the plans..

Either tomorrow or saturday (wasn't listening well) we are going to a hotel (which I find pointless because it's only 20 miles away) and we will swim there, and stay the night. We will see fireworks on Saturday, stay the night I think then come back. o.o

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    That sounds kinda fun though Ctep!

If any moderator stops by here please open the spoiler. Thank you :)
    Spoiler:

Ayselipera

I think were going up to New Hampshire to buy fireworks and then bringing them back here and have a family BBQ.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    PAAAARTIIIEEDD!
    Like ..I don't consider this a holiday ..but if people have booze and marijuana ..then I'm gonna celebrate this fricken holiday!

:D but yeah.
    it was fun. :]
    And now I'm listening to fireworks outside, woohoo.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I'm gonna have family down. I can't wait cause i love showing off my sprites to my uncle. But they will be coming down Sunday the 5th that is. Haha thats about it no fireworks for me thanks.

Back