• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So whats everyone using their money on and how much do you have?

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • I used my money to buy the other mega stones in Lumiose and day care fees. I'm probably going to have to go to Le Wow soon to get more money since I want more clothes.
    ♪♫You know that we are liiiiving in a material world!♫♪

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I have over 9 million, most of which probably come from working at Hotel Richissme. Occasionally, I go through the Battle Chateau for money or the restaurants (though that's probably more for experience), if I feel like it. I don't really buy much now, aside from clothes I don't yet have. Though, I haven't bought anything from Lumiose Boutique yet. I tend to hoard my money for no reason. Other than that, most of my cash probably goes to the daycare.

Years
  • Stuck at about 1.5 mill BC there is nothing I really wanna buy and spend a lot of money at the daycare and on poke balls and max repels, I'll get down to around 1.2 go train what I bred in the chateau and get right around 1.5 again

Years
  • I barely use my money.. usually I have from 700k-1.5 million on hand and the bits I use go towards Battle Chateau writs. I'm trying to complete the dex so lots of battling for evolutions is required.

Back