• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So you are a moderator.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Were I mod of Graphics and Photography my home, and given that it isn't a massively active forum so I don't need to rushing around deleting posts, locking threads and stuff, I'd take my time and be sort of explain everything. None of those, "not enough words/examples. Locked." I'd try and give the person some insight into what they did wrong and how they can fix it.

Then again, me being me, and me being a neat freak / formal layout person, I'd probably come off as strict and stuff, when I would never slap around infractions for anything. But yeah, formal, but friendly I guess. :D

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'd probably be quite strict and I wouldn't be surprised if I come off as rude. However, I'd imagine that I'd be awfully informal about it all, mixing telling people they've been infracted with little tidbits about my cats Luke and Amelia.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I was the best mod EVER. Haha.

I'm a much more "Live and let live" type of mod, where I might close or move something, but I'm never really harsh about it. It's like, geez, people make mistakes too.

Some of the mods now make me sad cuz they don't care about the realness :'\

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    If I was a moderator I would approve or deny threads in Hack Showcase and Progressing Hacks :)

Back