• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So you are fat.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I just got over a stomach flu (or something, not entirely sure what it was lol) so I lost like 5 pounds.

Before that I was 125 lbs at 6'. I do eat plenty though, and I eat a very healthy diet (diet in terms of what I eat, not how much), and exercise a lot, so this is just my natural build.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
My doctor keeps telling me to eat ice cream.
Its not working. :B

Question: HOW 2 GET BIGGER?

I have like, a crazy metabolism. Junk food doesn't work on me, and I fail at getting healthy fat. My doctor is like, seriously concerned about me, even if I feel just fine(82 pounds, lol. That's puny compared to most people I know).

My only issue is that I can't do a lot of physical activities without loosing a lot of weight. I use to play Wii Fit w/ my sisters for fun, actually. Lost a lot of weight doing that and had to stop. Felt really stupid afterwards.

...maybe that's good advice for anyone overweight? :'D

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
Years
Yes, yes, I am a fatty. Although, it doesn't take much to cover it up. But my pants (and the whole "sitting down" fad) kinda give it away, because it all went down there. And I hate myself for being overweight because I know I can be fighting it and killing my evil fat and saving my good fat and all that junk. Food. And it's not what I eat, 'cause I et darn good there, but the fact that I am a COUCH POTATO. And I kick myself for it. 'Cause I want to look good for the cute guys out there and stuff.

So no advice (gotta deal with ME first), but I told someone. Yay...

Oh, and I had Burger King this morning...I'm a liar. :C

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've answered this before in a similar thread but I'm average. I'm around 104ish lbs and I'm 5' tall. I'm pretty happy with my weight; but not very happy with my strength.
I eat well, a fair amount and healthy (I have my little indulgences at times like some dark chocolate after lunch) I don't drink coffee or alcohol or pop and don't really eat red meat all that often.. but my beef is that I don't really exercise.
So yes, I could stand to tone up my thighs and upper arms and belly a bit.. and exercising helps to improve posture a lot. (My posture isn't terrible but it could always be better as I find sometimes I tend to notice that I slouch.) I'm on the computer a lot due to my work and I made a point of asking the doctor at my last checkup about a week ago about some good workouts I could do to strengthen my back without straining the inside of my elbow (don't want carpal tunnel!)
I plan on starting them this week including some stretches/ resistance training (pushups/ squats) that will just help me improve my strength and posture.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
i'm not overweight.
i'm pretty sure i weigh just fine. i'm 5"1 (in feet) and i weigh about 100 lbs., so i guess that's pretty normal. funny thing is, i eat a helluva lot, but i barely gain a pound (except for last summer, wherein i gained about 2 pounds. le gasp). i thank my metabolism.
hmm, well to be honest, i was overweight. i was about 4-6 years old then, i think. i looked like a siopao, i'm not even kidding. i'm not really sure what made me lose weight as i entered puberty, though. i guess it's because i abstained from chocolate, but i'm not really sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm not overweight. Never had a problem with that. I'm quite the opposite. I am really skinny, mainly because I have like, no muscle.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm 5'9 1/2 and I'm 127 pounds. Personally, I think I'm kinda fat myself seeing as my stomach sticks out a bit, so I'm working on that part by running a bit everyday and taking Cardio next semester in school so it can push me more.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
Years
I love how over the internet, everyone is underweight. I'm not fat, but I'm not thin. I'm around 160 pounds and I'm around 6'5 or 6'6. Something like that. I'm generally pretty light, but I'm not anorexic.

Back