• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soaring Sky [Flying Type club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Which of these three do you prefer?
    012.png
    012.png

267.png
    267.png

414.png
    414.png

Butterfree for the win! Used her a lot in the R/B/Y days...Best Shiny verison too

Mothim would be second

Butterfly is alright.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Can I join?♪
    Username: angelomanalo
    Partners: Yanmega, Gliscor
    I should have thought Gyarados was a Water/Dragon type, and could have though Scyther was a normal Bug Type♪ I also thought Beedrill and Venomoth could have been Bug/Flying Types, but due to their poisonous attacks, they could have stayed as Bug/Poison Types♪

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Sorry i haven't been active in a while, i've had some problems i've had to take care of but now i'm back and ready to get this club flying high.

Can I join?♪
    I should have thought Gyarados was a Water/Dragon type, and could have though Scyther was a normal Bug Type♪ I also thought Beedrill and Venomoth could have been Bug/Flying Types, but due to their poisonous attacks, they could have stayed as Bug/Poison Types♪

Wellcome to the Club ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sorry i haven't been active in a while, i've had some problems i've had to take care of but now i'm back and ready to get this club flying high.
    I giggled at your flying pun. But I hope everything is ok! We're glad to have you back.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Username: d4rka8isz
    Partner Pokemon: Crobat

As for the topic, I prefer Beautifly much more than Mothim, but just barely more than Butterfree. Beautifly is just amazing. Plus, Aaron has one. Butter free is amazing too, but I just like Beautifly better because I grew up with Emerald as my main game. Mothim just doesn't appeal to me...

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can I join?♪

Username: d4rka8isz
    Partner Pokemon: Crobat

As for the topic, I prefer Beautifly much more than Mothim, but just barely more than Butterfree. Beautifly is just amazing. Plus, Aaron has one. Butter free is amazing too, but I just like Beautifly better because I grew up with Emerald as my main game. Mothim just doesn't appeal to me...
    welcome to the club, both of you!!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Which of these three trios do you prefer?
    016.png
    017.png
    018.png

016.png
    017.png
    018.png

396.png
    397.png
    398.png

396.png
    397.png
    398.png

519.png
    520.png
    521.png

519.png
    520.png
    521.png

I prefer Starly's line, simply for the great moves they offer. Pidgeot is my close second, since their style and design is the best, and they're original. Although I can't say much for Unfezant's line though, since my sister's Unfezant is one tough pokemon.

Which of these three do you prefer?
    012.png
    012.png

267.png
    267.png

414.png
    414.png

I much prefer Mothim. Butterfree brings nostalgia back, and I do like how it looked so cute in both the games and anime. Although as for Beautifly, it's not as strong as I thought it would be, but definitely the most beautiful out of the three lines.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

This club is being closed due to an inactive owner. Feel free to re-make it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back