• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
  • "anywhere away from here" Paige was quiet she felt kind of strange she droped the soda but it floated before it hit the ground not a drop was spilt...........

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I grabbed here hand and smiled."Nice to meet u i'm Pochi and this is my daring Shroomish."My anger began to cool and I went to normal again and quickly pulled back my hand."I....i'm sorry I....i'm very shy."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I drank another sip and grabbed some food.I was silent my normal emotions had taken over I was only not shy when I was sticking up for myself or somebody else.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "U...u may tag along."I heard Paige and caught her by the arm."N...now don't go hurtin yourself."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I noticed that she blushed and I wondered why.I never had much contact with anyone so I didn't know."W....well what do u say w....we get going."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked ahead of the girls to let them talk and Shroomish stole my soda."U know pokemon shouldn't drink soda I smiled."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • "um okay you see most people tease me because I trained with Sabrina the gym leader and now I can use some Psycic powers but people tease me because I like witchs um why do they tease you?"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I turned back."H....hey guys i'm gonna go ahead to the r...road to wait."I ran out of the forest and sat at the road to let the girls finish there conversation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back