• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my Drawings

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
Years
  • Some of my Drawings [updated 28th September, 2008](Must See)

These are some of my drawing, most of them took 20 - 25 minutes. Some of the new ones, I let my friends borrow them and return them to me after photocopying them. One of my friends lost my 16 or 17 old drawings (but they were still very cool).
    I don't have a scanner, so I used my brother's mobiles' 1.3(only) MP camera AND photobucket was not working when I made this thread, So I'll just attach it.
    Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

I'll upload the other 12 images later, exceeded the limit of 5 images.

Last edited:

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Nice drawings. I would say the last one is the coolest. Not sure what form that is because I stopped watching so I lost track. I've never really attempted to draw DBZ characters, but I would probably fail horribly.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • That's my most popular drawing, I've a new one too, it took 45 minutes which annoyed me because I usually do it in half the time.
    ThanX for liking it! :)

More,
    Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Last edited:

o.necromancer.o

Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Back again. Anyway I like the megaman pic and the ho-oh. Also if you don't mind me asking how long have you been drawing?

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • It's been 2 years. Yeah, A megaman fan. I'm a really big megaman fan, you know the one I wrote above, my friend lost those drawings, most of them were absolutely perfect megaman drawing, I was really frustrated when he told me he lost them.
    Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Last edited:

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Whoa, DBZ pictures. Cool. :D I've never tried to draw them, but their muscles must be pretty hard to draw. ;) I also like the Ho-oh picture since it's coloured and everything. I'd love to see more of these in colour!

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Finally, Another viewer, They're not that hard to draw now, They were pretty hard when I first drew my DBZ drawing. My friend today took my Gogeta SSJ4, Kakashi and sasuke drawing.

o.necromancer.o

Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    I don't know what supernatural force keeps drawing me back to this thread. But thats besides the point, like the new DBZ pics especially the last one I'm horrible at drawing people at those angles.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • I've recently drawing new pictures but my brother didn't upload 'em, I'll upload them when I get them.

But the thing is I'm currently running out of ideas what to draw next. I have a lot of time for the next 12 days. (holidays and no homework). So, any suggestions?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The Goku and other Dragonball Z ones are amazing, can't say I am a fan of the Dialga one, but that is probably because I hate Dialga, not your drawing. I am impressed by your skills, try doing some other anime characters. Like Grimmjow from my signature.

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
  • Exellent job fellow DBZ fan! I once tried an attempt to draw SSJ4 Goku, and drew the every part of it. But ifailed miserably on the face, never tried again. Good job any ways, though! ihope you show some more!!!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I like your drawings alot. I used to watch dragon ball last year until I finished reading the entire manga series... I just started playing megaman a week ago so I am new to that.^^

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Hey ShadowMightyenna!
    Lets be friends. You're a huge DBZ fan and A new one to Megaman. I'm a huge fan of Megaman but my friends lost those 15 Megaman Drawings.
    And *Dark*Master, Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely draw him even though I don't know him but still.
    Any More Suggestions?

Anyway, Here's the update, I don't know why my brother didn't upload the other ones, it included Shenron and remakes of Goku SSJ4 and Gogeta SSJ4.
    Anyway these are the drawings:

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Man I love you dbz drawings! When i can get upto 15 posts I'll post some of mine !! Anyway that are pretty good. Maybe try to do a colored one next time. Keep it up!

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Your pictures aren't bad- you just need to practice at anatomy and expressions a little, particularly noted in the Grimmjow drawing. I'd also recommend giving coloring your drawings a go- you can start with color pencils or markers. I'd like to see some more, so please keep drawing.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • UPDATE

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

This is the old shaded Gogeta SSj4

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

As you may know, This is Kakashi.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

This is the new shaded Gogeta SSj4

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

The new shaded Goku SSj3

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

I'll upload the rest in the next post. Hope you like them. :)

UPDATE (Yet Again)

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

This is Cell's Perfect Form.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

This is an incomplete drawing. But now it's done but I don't think I'll upload the completed one.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

This was quite hard to draw. This is Megaman Tribe King from Megaman Star force.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

It's just a simple Megaman X drawing I did in 2 minutes when I was bored but it came out great.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

These are just some swords I drew for my Manga Project.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

This wasn't at all hard to draw. Completed in 7 minutes.

So.. Did you like them, please comment.

Last edited:

Toast

JUST AS PLANNED! &gt;:D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I really like your drawings. They're really good, and your shading skills are amazing. I thought the coloring in the Ho-oh picture was very good. Work some on the hands though and sometimes your proportion and anatomy are off, but those things are some of the hardest things to draw. Remember, practice makes perfect.

Back