• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Tragic

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
  • Well, Thanks for giving such humble psots everyone, and it takes awhile, but I think I am pretty much over it. But sometimes, you just want to cry, even if you are in school, if you lost someone you love. (Not that I did xD;), and now that someone in our grade died, the teachers said we could go to the helpers whenever.

By the way, I feel sorry for everyone here as well. :]

Years
  • I'm very sorry about your loss.
    I felt the same way with my dog, and some other family members.
    Well, he wasn't exactly a friend of mine, but at the beginning of this past school year, but a Junior got hit by a car, and died an hour later.
    Also, my neighbor and good friend has a good friend who has 3 different kinds of cancer, and is going to die soon.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • It's almost coming up to a year now since...my Nanna died. Reading this thread has actually got me crying a little bit inside. She was the first person in my life, who I remembered so clearly, was so close to, that passed away. I still can't get over the fact she's gone, she's no longer here. I loved her very much, but she was in pain, she was never well since she'd got knocked quite a few years ago. She was just so poorly, and maybe she was just too tired to fight for much longer.

Seeing my own mother break down in tears, holding me, saying what am I going to do now still tears me up inside, it still hurts, and the funeral was just as bad - I'm very attached to my cousins and my 3 eldest where there, and just seeing them completely crushed was the worst thing I've ever had to cope with.

I was one of the few family members who could really visit her on a regular basis - everyone else was generally too busy. I did little things with her, for her, just talked, and it gave me so much joy knowing she loved my company.

I guess one of the best things to remember about her in past days was the glorious smile on her face when she heard that my youngest cousin Theo, who had just been born that day, was coming in the next day to pay a visit. She looked so happy, so, so happy, I couldnt think of a better moment to remember her.

She only died aged 67.

And to everyone else posting in this thread, God Bless you. Your stories touched me a lot.

Back