• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

something you just want to do so badly

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Now one for me is I want to build a sherman, or tiger tank on a 2.5 scale. I would give it a paintball gun amo for the turret, or try to give a decent rate of fire of arisoft pellets. I am very capable of doing it with my cousin, it is just how much it would cost me>.<

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I would absolutely LOVE to have enough neighbors around to get a good football game going
    I play 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 a lot, but I want to JUST ONCE play a full 11 on 11 game with actual positions. ya know, lineman, RB, WR, TE, QB instead of just like...everyone runs around without making a play etc..

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Now one for me is I want to build a sherman, or tiger tank on a 2.5 scale. I would give it a paintball gun amo for the turret, or try to give a decent rate of fire of arisoft pellets. I am very capable of doing it with my cousin, it is just how much it would cost me>.<

I have some friends that did that, used PVC pipes to launch potatoes.. haha...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    I would absolutely LOVE to have enough neighbors around to get a good football game going
    I play 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 a lot, but I want to JUST ONCE play a full 11 on 11 game with actual positions. ya know, lineman, RB, WR, TE, QB instead of just like...everyone runs around without making a play etc..

I like your idea, i always want to do the same thing, but it never happens.

Years
  • I always wanted to travel and visit other cultures.

It'll never happen, sadly. 1) Strangers make me really nervous to the point of fear, imagine what I'd be like with a whole other culture? 2) I don't and won't ever have the money unless SOMEBODY that I've applied to again and again employs me 3) My self-defence skills are at 0, I've never had any training or lessons because, whadya know, I need MONEY.

Years
  • I realy want a snake, but Qatar (where I live, and I don't recommend any one to go there unless you like deserts and camels and stuffz) sucks so much that they don't sell corn snakes around here, and you can't order them with out going to a lot of crap that WILL confuse the hell out of you O_o.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Work for a toy company where they make these super cool things called MiniMates, or write a book and go on tour around the world! (And make millions).

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • well... I wanna win the lottery....

but since that seems unlikely... I'll at least complete my desire to drive around and explore the US...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I've wanted to travel to Nevada & Odeas for awhile I would love to go there one day...

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I want a Gameboy DS, Pokemon games, the Meerkat Manor book, and a lap top.

Bullet

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I want a Gameboy DS, Pokemon games, the Meerkat Manor book, and a lap top.

Bullet

Lawlz0r @ Gameboy DS.

Hmm, I'm going to have to take that one poster up top's idea. A football game!

My friends that lived in the trailor park would play a lot, but now they moved. Gah. I've got an extremely awesome ball (could use a tad bit air, but my needle's gone haha), and I can throw, but no one ever plays! The best I've done is recieving/corner drills. =/

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • I want to harness my latent drawing skills and start giving the stories and concepts I think up some degree of life on the page...I'd also like to make some clay figures of video game characters. I made an Octorok out of modeling clay the other day...if I had some stuff you can bake, I'd be in business. <.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    I want to fly a jet plane and do all the sweet stunts, as well as get friends that I know to play in a giant ultimate frisbee game cause it's my favorite sport.

Back