• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something you learned this year

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I learnt that the best reward from helping someone out is their gratitude, because the feeling afterwards his surreal. :3

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I learned that if you put other people's happiness above yours and let people get away with things then you won't feel happy yourself. Also, I learned not to care what others think of me.

Also, regardless of the temperature in the morning, it'll always be hot in the afternoon.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • That it's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on the curb in St. Louis, but drinking it out of a bottle is cool.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I learned that the Mortal Instruments movie wasn't as good as the movie.

I also learned that people are willing to kill over sales.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • I learned that high-school teachers are just bad as students. I interned for a program to teach at a nearby high school, and honestly, you wouldn't believe how much these teachers and staff members a-like talked and gossiped about students in the Teacher's Lounge.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I learned that my grandmother has actually been dead for five years and the woman who calls on my birthday is an actress that my parents hired because they were afraid to break the news to me.

Skybro

Pure Epicness.
    Years
  • I've learned that reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram and to buy gold before the apocalypse begins and bury it.
    Thanks to good ol' Bill Cipher.

[highlight]#GravityFalls[/highlight]

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    1.) The more cheese, the better!

2.) Don't drive on the wrong side of the road.

3.) Hehe the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I learned that I might actually be somewhat decent at this whole writing thing.

As far as facts go, I learned that a zeptosecond is a billionth of a trillionth of a second.

Back