• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Songs You Hate!

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    The Jonas Bros sure are br00tal XD

LOLOLOLOL!!...
    No? D:
    Hiphop is bad :(
    Sorry...

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I don't really hate any music at all, to be honest.
    I'm not crazy about many Panic! At the Disco or AFI songs, but otherwise I believe no music is bad music. ^^

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Well, I can't say many types of music bother me.

Although, anything that is only popular because they are advertised on a kids channel, I hate.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Amy Winehouse.

Rehab just makes me want to kill her, with a silver bullet. After all, she is a monster.

Jakuri

Waiting For Reyvatialia
    Years
  • Anything by the following artists...
    - Miley Cirus
    - Miranda Cosgrove
    - Any Disney Star (Go die in a hole, and do the world a favor, mkay)
    - Duffy
    - Amy Winehouse
    - Taylor Swift
    - Kelly Clarkson (My life wouldn't suck without you, it would be a hell of a lot better.)

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • Meh, I dislike Rap in general also. I also dislike most metal music.

Some artist I really can't stand...

- Emily Osment (Autotuned beyond recognition)
    - Peter Andre (Same as above, it's just a dreadful racket, I'm dreading the day his new album is released >_>)
    - Duffy (I used to really like her, but she is so overplayed that I now hate her >_>)

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • Amy Winehouse.

Rehab just makes me want to kill her, with a silver bullet. After all, she is a monster.

Lol, I thought the tradition was a 'Golden bullet'?

Anyway, any rap, by the likes of tynchy whatever, dizee something, and N-dubz just make my ears blow up in a torrent of blood and bad music.

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
  • Bluck any thing my miley cyrus she must die same with the jonas brothers.They sound like dieing cows or wildabeasts Theyv make want to vomet just talking about them.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I hate all rap songs. @_@ Ugh they all sound the same... and always talk about the same things if ya know what I mean.

Specific songs... erm... Well I clearly remember the torcher I was in when Fidelity by Regina Spektor was on the radio, as well as Hey there Delilah. Most, if not all songs from Disney I really dislike. And these two other songs; err I think it's called Use Somebody by Kings of Leon and something by Pitbull, which are both on the radio still. :(

And I wouldn't call this "hate", but Out From Under by Britney Spears is getting popular but I really dislike it. D:
    Amy Winehouse.

Rehab wasn't that bad imo. It shows off her deep yet feminine contralto range well. It's not a song I would listen to but she sings it decently. :[ Idc for Winehouse. And to whoever's spreading the rumors: she's still alive.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    all country songs.
    all heavy metal/screamo songs.
    and that rap that taylor swift did. :\

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Crazy Frog - Seriously those aren't even songs

Probably most rap songs, I like the ones that actually have a meaning that isn't sex.

Years
  • anythink that has to do with techno or rap, i just cant call that music.
    and i dont like pop too, pop songs are soo f***in annoying cause you hear them 5 times per day

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Looks like pokemon fans have the same idea of music, everyone hates rap.
    I also hate screamos and country. Theres nothing good about what they sing.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Sigh, I may get bashed for this but...

Anything by the likes of Lady GaGa (Paparazzi = catchyness kills -.-), Metro Station (Way overplayed), Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Flo Rida, Kings of Leon, Black Eyed Peas (I only hate the new songs, Pump It was ok though) aaand various other rap rubbish xP
    Wow Wolfie, Your right! Except...I hate all the black eyed peas songs. And I hate anything by Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • Anything from Katy Perry, The Jonas Brothers, Disney Artists, Taylor Swift, The Fray, Nickelback, Tokio Hotel, etc.

I listen to all kinds of music, but even I admit I can't stand the people I mentioned above...x_x

P.S: Can I just mention something? There is a BIG difference between RAP and HIP-HOP. Don't confuse the two, because listening to Lil Wayne rap about Wine isn't the same as Mos Def rhyming about black social issues today.

:)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Ogod, I have lots. D:

Barbie Girl - Aqua - lol, who DOESN'T like this song? XD (however, when Vic sings it, he makes it sound hotter. <3)
    Hot in herre - Nelly - ogod... I find this song extremely disturbing. >:|
    The song that never ends - god, that song gets stuck in your head and never gets out... and AHHHH IT'S HAXING MY BRAINS NOW *brain melts*

Um... Let's see, I think that's it. I might add more later though. XD

Back