• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic and the black night.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
Years
  • This. Game. Is. Gonna. ROCK!

.....about as much as a senior citizen party. :/

Seriously, I could care less about the sonic series anymore. Let's all cross our fingers at the slim chance that Sonic Unleashed will be good enough to stop Mario from laughing at Sonic.

Years
  • Hey, it could be worse. They could have given him the full body armour, just think how bad that would look on a hedgehog. I may be wrong to think this game looks good but there's just something about a blue hedgehog with a sword that i find to pretty cool.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • This might go well actually, Sonic needs a few changes, spin attacks are boring these days.

Werehog looks good, this looks good.

Well it's nice to see someone's optimistic about the game.

I really don't think anyone should be making biased opinions like how it's gonna suck until we get some gameplay footage and more information. I mean really, one picture and a few details does not mean this game will suck. I think it is a neat concept of Sonic in the era of Knights and Dragons. But I would prefer an Sonic Adventure style of play rather than Sonic and the Secret Rings. I also think it is a mistake for Sega to put 3 big titles out at the same time (Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic and the Black Knight).

Yeah, but what's with the Wolf Sonic? Seriously WTF?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    A sword? Really? I have to admit, Sonic games as of late haven't been very good, but I dunno... I'm very skeptical of the whole "giving Sonic a sword" idea. I don't know if it's going to go into the direction of "epic fail" or "interesting twist." We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • The idea of not even having to alter your course to perform a spin attack just appeals to me. You'd be running and gunning...or sword-ing, as it were.

Hey, it could be worse. They could have given him the full body armour, just think how bad that would look on a hedgehog.

Ahem...

Sonic and the black night.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    well, as u know this has something to do with the drama of the story inside the game, i bet once we all get to play the game we MIGHT know the way of the sword so for now let us not draw any early conclusions @.@

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..I'm sorry, but that looks absolutely retarded.

Damn dude, the Sonic franchise has completely gone to hell lately. The last game I actually remember getting any enjoyment out of from the series was "Sonic Adventure 2:Battle" and that was way back in 2001.

...Plus, a little fictional 3-D blue hedgehog wielding a sword really isn't the most intimidating thing I've seen today.

Whatever though. I won't judge the game until after I've played it. =/

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh boy, not this, it kinda reminds me of Shadow the Hedgehog, didnt that teach use hedgehogs and weapons dont mix. Well, I look forward to any sonic game, even if it turns out to be nothing but garbage *cough*sonic chronicles *cough*.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    IDK ill wait for it too come out b4 I judge
    and DeadMuffin, Nice GurrenLagann Avi and Siggy.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • WTF!!!!!!!???????? dear god what screw-up has sega made this time!? sonic unleashed and this combined.... there's something called LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS people! just give sonic a green tunic and hat and i am DONE! why, sega? WHY!!!??? T_T;

i'm a HUGE sonic fan, but this is too much...

Last edited:

Rinku

Years
  • I like the way you think Nazo... =3 another Sonic Adventure would rock (but after what Sega has done to the series... i'm scared...) I'm back in 2003 still playin the GOOD Sonic games, and I ain't leaving anytime soon...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Shadow: *pointing a gun at Sonic* You told me you you wouldn't be caught dead using a weapon!

Yeah, Shadow-Kun makes a point... Sonic, why the HELL are you holding a sword!

Sonic: Aw, come on! Everyone else has a weapon!
    Shadow: Cream doesn't... And Blaze. And Rouge. And I think Silver... Vector, Charmy, Knuck- Sonic, what are you doing?
    Sonic: *polishing his sword* Hm? You say something, Faker?
    Shadow: ... *death glare*

~~~~~

Yeah... Sega contradicted themselves when they gave him that sword.

Rinku

Years
  • Yay! your back ~Kitsune! when I read that, i lol. also, Sonic HAS to get his own storyline back... this is just like the Secret Rings but this time with friggin "king Arthur" time. that's rediculous... that just shows that Sega ran dry... but i call it THE SADDEST EXCUSE FOR A SONIC/"ZELDA" GAME EVER!!! trust me... i know a good swordfighting game when i see one... cough, cough *points to avatar*

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Okay Were-Sonic is just O.o, anyhow I don't have a Wii so I won't be able to play this, if anyone gets it at least tell me whether it's a good game or not.

Back