• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic Battle Fanclub!!!~

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Which games do u mean Stacee? Last time I checked, we were talkin about a sonic rp :P
    I think Eggman should try making a super powerful clone of Chaos, that would make a pretty good game...

~Newten5~

Years
  • Sonic: WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE
    Eggman: I would if I didn't cheat
    Sonic: Prat
    XD
    anyway
    that would be kinda cool *coughmakerpcough* sorry about that coughing fit XD ;D

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    :/ I feel bored, last night I completed cannons core on hard mode, for sa2:b.
    in cannons core here is my status:
    M.1/M.2/M.3/M.4/Last
    [E] [E] [E] [E] [E]
    yep straight E's in cannons core but I haven't been trying to much, I have 3 A's in city escape, I can't get through the timed one or hard more quick enough

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    *coughumeanmeblaze?cough* Wow, definetly need to see a doc about that cough....fwaw it hurts my throught! XD
    I started sa2:b again so when I complete it again, ill try to beat all your amazing ranks emerald mew :P

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    lol *coughcoughingisfuncough* I drew some awesome pics of sonic shadow and espio, next is amy then metal, those are all the speed characters in heores. and I know its not sonic but soon I'm renting animal crossing

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Cool *coughwhatwerewetalkinaboutcough* Im chokin!!! AAAAHHH!!! XD

OK, I dunno how this happened but somehow I got a knuckles chao on sa2:b.....cool.... :P

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ?what? the only ay of getting a knuckles chao anymore is unoficial, and isn't very good. though I do know how to get an official tails chao ^^

Magikarp Slayer

Shadows #1 fan XD
    Years
  • *coughitsmybirthdaycough* ahh i swallowed an apple. anyways i have almost finished story mode of Sonic Heroes, i just need 5 chaos emeralds and need to finish the last story. BTW what is the last story? i think that Sonic and Shadow were created to be like a special Hedgehog who could control the Emeralds

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    hey I'm almost where you are magikarp slayer, I have three stories beaten and 1 chaos emerald, just need to beat one and get an emerald I'm where you are! has anyone noticed that in 3 days there have only been 2 posts?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Make that three posts! And it doesnt really matter, on some days we have like 20 posts so it doesnt matter really! :)
    Im still waiting for Shadow the Hedgehog to come out....waiting..waiting...WAITING!!!...aaaahhhgggggdddd_++++ddddlk!!!! XD

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I just recently got an issue ofm EGM (electronic gaming monthly) and they have news about the shadow game, but its nothing we didn't already know, so its not really news now is it?.....?

Years
  • Magikarp Slayer said:
    *coughitsmybirthdaycough* ahh i swallowed an apple. anyways i have almost finished story mode of Sonic Heroes, i just need 5 chaos emeralds and need to finish the last story. BTW what is the last story? i think that Sonic and Shadow were created to be like a special Hedgehog who could control the Emeralds
    *snickers*
    you just fight metal sonic with all the teams then team sonic go super well sonic goes super and tails and knux get tacky shields ??

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
  • I did something that was kinda cool: I was playing STH3 while listening to music. No i did not have the stereo on, i played it on the computer. I had the media program on while having the game on full screen. So, i was playing while listening to other music. An other thing is you can have the background music off but keep the sound effects on. Its cool as.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    So....im gessing u want to join RubyMowz2? :P And that all sounds great everyone! Err....ok I ran out of stuff to say :P

~Newten5~

Years
  • Magikarp Slayer said:
    hey no one said anything about my birthday!!!! *randomly runs away destroying eggman robots* grr... i hate collecting emeralds. i get so close and then it says time up!?
    cause the chaos emerald went past the finish line you need to use your boost as much as possible even wen collecting the stuff and get the red and blue orbs with stars on they help alot

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah, wot he said! :P How do u like my new DBZ theme? :)

Do ya think Sonic will ever go out with Amy? I wonder wot there kids would be like.... XD

~Newten5~

Back