• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Double Throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"ok lets go!" eko started running to the direction he had pointed to earlier "so were going south east, just dont lag behind" next thing Eko new he couldn't go any further, like something was holding his arm back "let go! I know where I'm going" he turned around and it wasn't the monkey holding him back.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"rr, your right on the edge you!" Eko was getting up and his claws were fully extended. eko started walking to his house counting the feet between him and his monkey partner "next time explain things before you use them"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"well you could have stopped me!" Eko was mad and getting desperate for excuses "yeah were almost there, but its not my house, just the place I'm staying at, I haven't been to my house for a year" Eko stopped and poited at the small house mad of trees and twigs "there it is"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"I tried to stop you" Orion said as they walked into Eko homestead
"nice place for someones temporay abode" Orion said as he looked blueprints and tools scatterd around
"messy messy" Orion said picking up a few blueprints
"a liitle adjustment there hmm yes yes! it would work oh a few more adjustments and oh this is brillant did you degin it" Orion said a smile bright n his face as he countiuned to make notes

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"uh yeah I designed some of that, but some were blue prints I got from tails, I get some gadjets from him" Eko went over to his small safe "no one could guess the password, it has my best stuff in it" eko opened up the safe and rumudged through. "ok spring boots, high impact gloves yep, suped up GPS system and..." eko whistled and n.y.a appeared "this is n.y.a. hes got an AI and a few bits of data that can help us out" Eko got it all put it on, got his pack and got ready to go "ok lets get moving"

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
"tails is a ninny my stuff is 10 times better than anything that tails puts together" Orion said roughly he grabbed his staff and a a handfull of Eko's blueprints and spare parts and placed them in his sack
"off to angle island

Years
"BOO" I shouted as I appeared infront of Eko and orion
"works every time despite the fact that rahul might have given it away" I said as I took a piece of chocolate from my backpack
"you wants some monkey boy, eko" i said offering them some of the bar

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
"Hey Blaze we have to take our snack fast, and can you give me a piece of Choclate. I am really hungry." I said as I sat down beside them.

~RAHUL

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"sugar!" Eko grabbed a chocolate bar and proved how low on the food chain chocolate is "I think tails is acctually very good at inventing, have YOU ever designed a morphing plane?" Eko finished off the chocolate and got ready to go "just a minute" eko then got n.y.a. out and push one of the buttons on his back. his house then turned into a small cube, easy to carry around "tails designed that"

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
Years
Renee was flying around looking for treasure. "Where could a chaos Emerald be?" Renee flew dow whe she spotted two odd looking animals.
"Hi I' Renee The Bat what's your name?" Reee asked the two figures who kept talking

Years
"I know my way to angel isle my bro lives there ever heard of team chaotix" I said looking around as I put my back pack on
"heared or espio the chameleon thats my bro" I announced as I stood up clicked my fingers and a flame appeared on my thumb
"ignite" I whispered as I threw a leaf into the flame suddenly it grew big enough for me to ride on
"anyone whos fire proof can ride on it but if not" I laughed as I flipped onto the board and it took off
"WHO NEEDS TECHNOLOGY WHEN YOUR GIFTED" I shouted over the roar of the flames as I flew straight up with rahul following

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC: "hey I'm gifted! I have thumbs!" Eko shouted to the chamelion in the sky "besides I know your power thats why I made my gear fire proof its also un freezable but thats about it" Eko started to jump up onto the flaming leaf.
OOC: hey LPT who are you talking to? there are 4 of us together right now, blazey, rahul, digiX, and myself.

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
Name: Jolt
Species: Dragon/Fox
Powers that are increased(speed etc): Flying can be increased, speed and Stamina.
Personality: Similar to Tails, except hes just a little more agressive, not as much as Knuckles, maybe just about Sonic
Bio (history): He knew Tails a long long time ago, thet fell out one day, Tails hurt him, and then he disappeared, many thought he was dead, and Tails still has feelings for him, just worrying. He also knew sonic, but just for 5 minutes, since then Sonic has never saw Jolt, until now..
appearance:
Jolt.bmp

Rping Sample (about one paragraph):

"I think he did it" Said (An unknown person, lets call him Simon XD), "Well he didnt not do it, hey there now, right?"

"I found something really weird.." Simon shouted, "Maybe you were just looking in a mirror"

So yeah, hes more of the funny, sarcastic type XD

Years
OOC:she is seperate from us 4 I think
IC: "can't n.y.a fly you there anyway" I said confused
"anyway don't we all have thumbs" I laughed
"looks like were off eko" I told the cat.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"well I am working on a jetpack function for him but I need to the right boosters" Eko got the blueprints for n.y.a.'s modes and showed everyone about the rare jet booster he needed "either way I can use these spring boots instead, their funner to use"

Jolty-kun

Years
OOC: Oh and guys before I forget, you guys need to put more stuff in your posts, i once saw a post with only 2 lines, tis unacceptable ><; XD

IC: "5 Years of lonelyness, suicide might be next, but if so.. what have I waited 5 years for?, and why have I waited 5 years for something to happen.. it dosent make sence anymore, what would happen if I returned to Mobius?, well, I guess I could try, but then maybe n..", after Jolt had almost finished his speech, someone came up, looking like one of Eggmans robots he had faught a long time ago.
"What do you want?, and how did you get here?" Jolt said in confusion.
"Im back, and I dont want nothing from you, well actually, I want you to go back to Mobius, cos if your gonna be stuck here forever, your gonna be uselss, and you will rot, so leave, and stop feeling so sorry for yourself" the robot exclaimed.
"Dont make me look like a total idiot, please, and I dont wanna talk"
"If your not gonna talk now, when will you?, youve spent 5 yea..." Jolt had just about enough of it, he stepped back, and used to the move he used to kill the robot before, Jolt of Lightning, and then opened his wings for the first time in 5 years, and went, he had many new arrivals ahead of him.

Years
OOC: jolty only 2 things can be incresd and I am introducing you into the story
IC: " then bye bye eko" I said as I threatened to push him off.
" I wouldn't really" I laughed as eko looked scared
"everyone we are all most there" I shouted to everyone behind me and eko
"What is that thing" I said starteld as a yellow dragon type thing shot by
"eko hold on for a bumpy ride, no actually get off of this board I wanna see what this thing is solo" I said as I pulled a net out of my bag take this it inflates on impact with ground it also ways alot so it hits the ground before you" I told eko rapidly
"NOW GO" I said as I pushed eko of the board and threw the net down after him
I swerved on the board to follow the dragon
"gunna need some turbo for this though I don't usually have enough power" I said I snapped my fingers and suddenly a Gigantic burst of flames flew from the back of the board
"YEE HAW" I shouted as the G-force pulled me back I lay down on the board to streamline myself so the wind wouldn't slow me down
I caught up with the dragon and I realized he was half fox
"who are you and what are you doing here I roared over the noise from the blaze going on in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back