• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Double Throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
Blazin Espio said:
OOC: jolty only 2 things can be incresd and I am introducing you into the story
IC: " then bye bye eko" I said as I threatened to push him off.
" I wouldn't really" I laughed as eko looked scared
"everyone we are all most there" I shouted to everyone behind me and eko
"What is that thing" I said starteld as a yellow dragon type thing shot by
"eko hold on for a bumpy ride, no actually get off of this board I wanna see what this thing is solo" I said as I pulled a net out of my bag take this it inflates on impact with ground it also ways alot so it hits the ground before you" I told eko rapidly
"NOW GO" I said as I pushed eko of the board and threw the net down after him
I swerved on the board to follow the dragon
"gunna need some turbo for this though I don't usually have enough power" I said I snapped my fingers and suddenly a Gigantic burst of flames flew from the back of the board
"YEE HAW" I shouted as the G-force pulled me back I lay down on the board to streamline myself so the wind wouldn't slow me down
I caught up with the dragon and I realized he was half fox
"who are you and what are you doing here I roared over the noise from the blaze going on in the background.

OOC: Oh well XD jk
IC: "I am Jolt, why do you come here?, and what do you want, and someone who disturbs my peice will never get away with it, so are you here to disturb me?, or are you here for a request?. And why do you approach me?, how did you find your way here?, you must know.. somehow, because i here you guys live most far away in Mobius, so there must be a reason you came here, so tell me, why?.
Plus i need you do to a special request for me, please..

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
Years
Raizor Blaid said:
IC: "hey I'm gifted! I have thumbs!" Eko shouted to the chamelion in the sky "besides I know you power thats why I made my gear fir proof its also un freezable but thats about it" Eko started to jump up onto the flaming leaf.
OOC: hey LPT who are you talking to? there are 4 of us together right now, blazey, rahul, digiX, and myself.

Oh shoot! rewind . Oh I'm talking to all y'all.
Also i do have a thumb o each hand *teleports to the 4 blazey, rahul and digiX.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
OOC: Guys I think I have missed some parts so from now on I will have to visit this page everyday. XD

IC:"Hi Jolty. I am Rahul and we were not trying to disturb you. We were just going to angel isle." said Rahul. As he came flying beside Blaze.

Years
"his name is jolt and rahul stay as far away as you can and help me when i call you cause this guy doesn't look to friendly" I told rahul as I steadied my board
" Welcome to mobius" I laughed
" if you want a welcome go find someone else or if your'e looking for a fight Bring it dragon boy" I shouted at the dragon hybrid

Years
" well i need to see how you fight so dive in if you feel like it" I told the pheonix
" eat this" I said camly as I launched a fire ball at the dragon
"never been that big before" I mumbled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back