• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Tournament(RP)

A.J

Years
  • well who is there....o yer can i make up my own
    if so

Name: Flash Blaze
    Species:Flaming Hedghog
    Speciel Attacks:Flare,Fire Tornado,Flame Speed and others as i go along
    Friends: Sonic,Knukles,Shadow and Tails

Years
  • can I create a charecter? well, it's not really "Creating"

Name: Rascal
    Species: Devil Chao
    Personality: evil
    Job: cameraman
    abilities: trick,copy, heal, and a few others
    Friends: Shadow, Chaos the Angel chao
    Enimies: Amy Rose

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Name: Fist (younger one...i'm currently also rping him at 12 years old on a different rp)
    Species: Echidna
    Personality: Eager and excited, typical child behavior
    Job: Master Emerald Protector In Training
    abilities: Fire Tornado, Electric Uppercut, strong punch
    friends: Knux, who is his daddy, and only person who he really knows besises Julie-Su and his older sister, Lara-Su
    enemies: no-one yet

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ok, lets do the rp...i just posted like today here for my character, and im already sick of waiting XD

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • oh, and I also wanted to be..
    Name: Trottor
    species: chinchilla
    personality: gothic util you get to know him
    job: umm....stealing stuff because he was abondoned and poor...(reminds me of Manic..that dude is cool!)
    abilities: can manipulate shadows and illusion at will
    friends: what friends?
    enemies: no-one yet
    other: he is a green chinchilla! facinating!
    P.S. sry for the typing of too many posts....really, I am!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Sonic: Put the booze away Eggman has a army of eggbots about to attack this place guys let rock!

Oh and for me dont but me as talkin in your post and i wont ether lone wolf poster so lets start this thread.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Trottor: *yawns and walks down the familiar alleyway and picked up (stole) the new issue of "The News", and reads the article about the tourny. He, with one chaos emerald, decides to go and try to win something** looks like fun...

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    A.J said:
    Bout time u replied lol not to be rude
    Yes same for me its been awhile since you posted i been tryin to get this RP back cause it seemed like it was gonna be good but we need shadow back in this thread someone PM him or i will just chat with him on aim.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Fist **wakes up in the chaos chamber at dusk. His father, Knuckles was no-where in sight. He then remembered something....the tourney!!!!!! he forgot about it!!!!! He wanted to fight in it not only to enhance his fighting capabilities, but also to maybe gather an emerald for himself (he doesnt currently have one)**

Back