• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Tournament(RP)

Years
    Rascal got out a long, long list, and began scanning it "nope, I don't see you on this list. that means that I havn't done something stupid with the camera and made you fall of a cliff or something like that... ah well, It'll happen eventually" he said, getting out a lollipop and eating it

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *stares at the chao* hmmmm your some idiot of a chao like i have a devil chao named snowy hes white and hes cooler then u!!

Years
    "sorry, I've just renewed my contract.. mabye when I leave this job, I'll let your chao take my place" he said, as a angel chaos chao flew next to him "oh, hey Chaos... what's up?" He asked.. after a moment of talking, Rascal got a baby rattle out of his pocket, and gave it to the chao. the chao went over to a nearby audience member, and started beating him over the head with the rattle. the poor guy had a concussion...

Years
    Rascal gave the camera to Chaos (the chao, not the water beast), and said "not while I'm fighting.... Chaos takes over while I join these types of things... oh, by the way, the rattle is for minor punishment. YOU get the hammer" while bringing out Amy's Long Hammer and hitting Thunder with it

Back