• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sony System Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years

Sony System Discussion

So you need a place to post your Playstion Network ID, talk about general information about the PS3, PSP, or even the PS2, or games on the systems? Or want to set up some matches? Well this would be the place! You want to play Uncharted 2, or maybe Killzone 3 (or any other PS3/PSP game) but need a few more friends to play it with? Then post about it here and see if you can get a few people together. Thinking about getting a Sony system, or maybe you just got one and want to know where to start? Got a question about some random PS3/PSP thing like "Why does the disc sort of spin when it gets sucked in?" (now that's awesome). Well, post it here.
    Basically this is the place to discuss anything and everything related to a Sony system.

Years
    As regards to why the disk spins, it is due to something to do with the Blu Ray player. Apparently, it spins and keeps it from breaking, since the other versions of the PS3's didn't do it.

But a little random information for you.​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm not a huge fan of Sony myself, but it's quite fun for games such as Tekken. :D But aside from that, time to start some discussion here!

What do you think is the most successful franchise to appear on the Sony system?

Honestly this is a hard one, I'm going to have to go with Ratchet and Clank, since it's a favourite of mine, and seems to do strongly and deliver whenever a new game is released. I've never really seen a Ratchet and Clank game which I've really disliked, except for maybe Ratchet Gladiator, and I did find that one quite enjoyable.

Years
    I think the Metal Gear Solid games are pretty huge on the Sony systems, since they were exclusive (apart from one game now).

They are amazing games. I must play through them all again at some point.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have given up playing on the xbox now and gone back to my beloved ps3 <3

I am on at a hell of a lot now. lol. I am trying to complete the last few remaining xbox games I have however before I sell it and buy Playstation move, litterally for 1 game, Time crisis. I can't wait to have it. Time crisis is awesome. One of my favourite games ever.

God of war has been very successful. I find it good fun to play and has a generally good story.

Years
    RAZER! 8D
    We must have some online games on the PS3 some time, it has been too long.

But I have been playing on my mates 360, and it isn't the same. I don't really like a lot of the exclusive games. So I will always stick with my PS3.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am bored with it. So bored.

I hate ps3 cod atm tho. I won't be getting black ops. I am on a rant over all the hacking. But currently no money so I am playing borderlands :)

Years
    I am still yet to get borderlands, because I know it will eat my life. The games I have to complete yet are, Fallout: New Vages, Ico collection (When it comes out), usual Fifa '11 and so on. XD​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have mass effect 2 and Dragon age on xbox to complete then i can get rid off it. Worst thing is knowing. I have 1000g on black ops and Medal of honour and I will never get my platinum trophy on ps3 for it hahah. I'm not guna do it again no way.

Guna platinum, FF13, Uncharted 2 (still haven't completed it) Demon souls and Borderlands. I love the DING when you get a trophy <3. Beats the xbox of just going 10g.

Years
    Uncharted 2 is awesome. Really good game, you should put that at the top of you list.
    I didn't like FF13. It was so dull at the start, it killed it for me. =[​

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    We should get some games on Black Ops going Captain Fabio.

Add me and I will get on: toon032

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I dug out my PS1 games the other day and managed to dig out Digimon World and Crash Bandicoot 3.

I plopped them in my PS3, and because I've got it set to upscale the graphics, it plays in HD, which is awesome.

I nostalgia'd pretty hard when I played Digimon World...

Years
    We should get some games on Black Ops going Captain Fabio.

Add me and I will get on: toon032

I haven't played it in a long time, but I will add you when I am online.​

My friend has FFXIII on his 360 and he says it's pretty good. I haven't played it, so I couldn't say.

I am playing Final Fantasy 7 on my PSP. I love it so far.

Well, some people hate it and some people love it. I don't like the fact it doesn't really start till 13 hours in or something like that. It was just very liner for me.​

I dug out my PS1 games the other day and managed to dig out Digimon World and Crash Bandicoot 3.

I plopped them in my PS3, and because I've got it set to upscale the graphics, it plays in HD, which is awesome.

I nostalgia'd pretty hard when I played Digimon World...

Wow. I haven't played Digimon World is so long. That is crazy! 8D​

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Okay. We can play muiltplayer.

Also, do you like zombies? We can play that too.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah, we should make another event for Black Ops. Like after the map pack comes out.

Years
    Sounds good, mate.
    When do the new packs come out? I am sure there will be events around then, if not, no reason why we can't shoot it up.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    OMG Digimon world was one of my favourite ps1 games ever. Got it on my PSP a while back and played it loads till my psp finally gave in and broke. lol

Been looking at a new game to get but I couldn't find one. Did get the New pokemon NDS and pokemon black tho <3 but name some good ps3 games, Not black ops or medal of honour. I 1000g them on my xbox and if I get them now I sold it on ps3 I know i will get redo it. Like I did with MW2 which I have plat trophy and 1000g in. lol

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I won't be playing for like 2 weeks, but after that I will be ready for an event. We should have one for MW2 also.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Got the PS3 move yesterday after returning my 360, Very happy with it I only got it for time crisis 4 arcade and it was defo worth it. Works amazing. Time Crisis Raging storm is confusing though. I don't really get how to play. If anyone knows help us out please.

I don't have Black ops But I would join in on MW, WaW or MW2 Prefered WaW as I still need to prestige on that game. I am on 3/4 now. Annoying how I get into hacked lobbies sometimes. Tha'ts how I'mmaxed on MW. It is driving me mental. Anyone else had this problem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back