• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soph's Pics...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    I used to have an art thread here but that was on the old PC.

Im not really very confident about my work but I decided I would post my pics here all the same, any feedback is welcome. Um...I do my pics on MS Paint, mostly, and I do them freehand with the mouse, from scratch. I hope people like them...

*nervous about making an art thread* O_o well here are a couple...

This is the first pic I ever did on Paint. I was so bored one day and decided to draw something and it was better than I thought...

Soph's Pics...

Here is one of the first Pokemon ones I did...most of my pics now are of Arcanine. No prizes to who guessed at who inspires them...XD.

Soph's Pics...

I'll post some more if people think these are okay...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Awww Soph, thoses pics are really Cool. The Arcanine is way too cute on it's back ^_^
    Great Job , hope to see more :)

Soph

Years
    MoonLight said:
    Awww Soph, thoses pics are really Cool. The Arcanine is way too cute on it's back ^_^
    Great Job , hope to see more :)
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ *very happy*

Okay, i'll post some more then ^_^.

I dont need to post the one in my sig, so i'll do....this one.

Soph's Pics...

Drawn on MS paint, and spiced up a bit on another program I have. But once again, all done by hand from scratch.

Soph

Years
    MoonLight said:
    Oooo now that is cool Also :) The flame looks real Great Job !
    THANK YOU! *dances*

Okay here is a kinda weird one I did...its not very good...

Soph's Pics...

And here is another of my Arcanine pics with mew. Arcanine is defending Mew from a predator XD.

Soph's Pics...

(Any edits done by Arcanine are because Soph wanted things changed)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Awww to the Arcanine pics, lol

But I loves your art Soph ^_^ Keep up the good work!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Well, your pics aren't bad, for being MSpaint and all...maybe a lil better could be done to fix the awkward proportions....

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I like these pics a lot! Kudos to you for using MS paint. It's so hard to use! Do you do any pencil and paper kind of stuffs? I'd like to see some of those too if you can get them up here!! ^^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Wonderful soph! You have so much will in drawing pokemon then me x___x you try new poses and stuff. Me its basically stand up. I need to draw more pokemon pics x___x

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Like everyone has said, the Aracanine on it's back is really kawaii. ^^;

And the Machop couple got me to giggle. ^.^

I'll give you credit - not many people can get anything close to decent out of MSPaint. (I being one of the many that can't... :P)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I can't draw on MS paint....you on the other hand!

I like them lots!

I would like to see some more....

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    I can't draw on MSPAINT at all now.. somewhat.. I just lost it ..
    Anyway, those are amazing images you drew on paint, those are way better than mine when I first drew on MSpaint.. (I drew ash with pikachu if people forgot) ... Awesome dragon with the great fire effect (i can tell you didn't do it on paint) it looks very cool, maybe I should save it into a disk. and write "Soph's Art" XD I got all my art in a disk, why not this? =)

Soph

Years
    Actually the wings were easy. What I did was get onto photoplus and do a square pic that was nothing but lots of pastel colours scribbled over the top of one another on a large brush tip. Then I blurred them and smudged them together to get that swirly patsel mix. It was a small pic only, mind. Then I copied the little square ofpretty colours and pasted it onto paint, then repeatedly duplicated it again and again until I had quite a large canvas covered with it. I put it back on photoplus to blur the gaps between the pasted squares then reo-opened it on paint. Then was the tedious bit, I copied the pic on top of the cloured square with the wings ovwer the colours and unhcked 'draw opaque' in the tools menu. Then the colours showd through the wings. Then it took about half an hour to slowluy but surely erase all of the colour execpt in the wings. That took forever, but it was worth it. The wings look great ^_^

Soph

Years
    Dusty Pikachu said:
    AWESOME WORK SOPH XD
    Lol, yes, the wings are splendid. Looks like it took a while to make 'em, doesn't mean you did XD still nice, nonetheless!
    Good show~!
    Thank you ^_^. Here is another pic...(Im running out of pics now!)

Soph's Pics...

Back