• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soph's Pics...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I just checked this again, and you have VERY good pictures! I could never be as good as you are!

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    Wow, they're all so good! Every time I see someone else's art it inspires me to draw some of my own! Yours is so good!! Hmm .. ^^;; I think i said that before .. Well, I love the machop couple! It's so cute!!!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Okay here is my latest pic. And no its not incomplete, I purposely drew it
    like that so it fills the whole page (like I said I have a small
    sketchbook.) you can see the spiral binding at the top anyway so its obvious
    that the book is small; this is the entire pic, I only wanted part of the
    Arcy and Mew in this one. I don't usually draw them this big or pay so much
    attention to the expression on their faces. I think this pic is kinda
    touching. Anyways, here:
    Soph's Pics...

Soph

Years
    Now for my latest pic?XD. Now this is a funny pic, and I got the idea for it from Andy (as usual) and something he said about two weeks ago. I was sitting on my bed this afternoon tapping my pencil on the sketchbook and thinking of what to draw and remembered that a few weeks ago Andy was complaining about being tired and when we were talking and I asked him ?are you there?? he replied with ?yes im here, I was about to go to bed then you came on. But im about to fall over.? And when I said ?fall over?? he said it was because he was real tired.

So for fun I drew a pic of Arcy so dead tired from too many late nights (XD) that he is staggering with exhaustion and clearly about to fall over and fall asleep on the floor XD. Poor Arcy?ears back, legs getting tangled, he?s dead tired you can practically see him thinking ?sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!? XD.

Soph's Pics...

Well it is only a quick 5-minute pic I drew but I like it (its funny XD).

Soph

Years
    For all of you who think 'I cant draw...'

Okay well let me tell you all something. Now you might have heard this a hundred times before, but ANYONE can draw if they try. Now when I first started drawing pokemon, my pics STANK. they were SOOOOOOOOO bad. For a while I gave up then a year ago I tried a bit more and began to practice. I posted some one PC and got encouragement from members and I improved the more i tried. Now I can draw reasonably well, and im only going to get better over time.

ANY ONE OF YOU CAN DRAW. It just takes practice and I swear that is true, I neve used to beleive it...now I do.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I wouldn't have had it smiling...I though Arcanine was laughing at first @_@

Well drawn though........

Soph

Years
    Been awhile since I posted any art, time for a bit of new stuff ^_^. I did a new variation of the Arcy/Mew hugging pic, and personally I like this new one best.

Soph's Pics...

And this pic is one I did for fun when Andy was doing the girly dare XD.

Soph's Pics...

Soph

Years
    This is my pic of Andy in his Pokemon form, as a Final Fantasy character ^_^. Countless hours went unto this O_O XD.

Soph's Pics...

Back