• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sould they make a Grass type Evee?

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    i would like to see one for every stone or one for every type but they left eevee out in the 3rd generation so we proberly wont see another anytime soon

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Might see one in the 4th gen, but who knows? Actually, I don't think grass would work all that well for an evee evolution. Something along the lines of metal or ice would work better, I guess.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I always thought a grass type Eevee would be awesome! ^___^ It could be something like...Budeon. XD I dunno, it would be neat though. I'd like to hope that there would some day be an eeveelution for every element of Pokemon. =3

~Kelsey

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Sure, why not. Let's make them for all types.

Although a metal type Eevee would be <3...

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I agree with nine, I would be cool to have an eevee evolution for every type(but what I would like more is a new type like holy...) Anyway, I think the grass version should be called vineon or somethin' like that.

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Grass-type Evee would be awesome! I think it would have a maine of leaves, that would be cool.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    A grass type Eevee sounds great. I can image how it would look like...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I think there should be evee evoloutions for EVERY type, that would be cool, i never understood why the 1st ever 2 were fire water and electric when grass is one of the 3 primamry types.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    sure they should create grass type eevee,dats should make it quite nice.....haha,if eevee has dragon or ghost type evolution shall be funnyy,haha......

Back