• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Could you guys make some cheats fir the game since decomp is different from regular hacks

If I read again somewhere that people want cheats, then I really guess out... So guys seriously if you want to cheat, then play something else or the original.

We will certainly not code cheats and those who know the way will do it themselves....

Years
  • If I read again somewhere that people want cheats, then I really guess out... So guys seriously if you want to cheat, then play something else or the original.

We will certainly not code cheats and those who know the way will do it themselves....

Never thought you get up in arm bout cheats. Some people don't got time to grind. I mean nothing wrong with kind of having codes to speed up the grind. You mean OG emerald played that alot play hack for a new experience when it comes writing a poke game. My bad if me asking bout cheat upset ya though

LazyLucario007

Professional Rom critic
    Years
  • I traded my makuhita for rockruff in Mizoree watever is that town
    That rockruff has own tempo it is of 28 level and still not evolving tell me something

How to evolve it into dusk form plese tell dragonfurai pls tell .

Reply ASAP

Help is needed for this kid😌

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If is like original games you'll have to level up about 5am

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    The game looks beautiful. I personally don't like hacks with the day/night system since I don't think it looks good most of the time, but the light effects you guys created for windows, light poles and so on really makes it work. I also love the music, combined with the graphics it makes this game weirdly relaxing to play. It reminds me of Pokémon Ranger and the early Mystery Dungeon games for some reason.

A question: how does Nosepass evolve? I raised mine up to level 40 and also tried to level it up in most caves I could (in case the evolving method was the same as in the main games somehow), but no luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    A question: how does Nosepass evolve? I raised mine up to level 40 and also tried to level it up in most caves I could (in case the evolving method was the same as in the main games somehow), but no luck.

Would suggest waiting for the next bugfix for now, there's a bug where Nosepass evolves to Magnezone. Same goes to Charjabug. Also, I believe Nosepass evolves
    Spoiler:

Dragonflye

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Never thought you get up in arm bout cheats. Some people don't got time to grind. I mean nothing wrong with kind of having codes to speed up the grind. You mean OG emerald played that alot play hack for a new experience when it comes writing a poke game. My bad if me asking bout cheat upset ya though

This should not be an attack against you personally, only we get felt only 90% cheats requests on Discord, twitter and also Youtube, that this makes one sometime mad.😅

The game looks beautiful. I personally don't like hacks with the day/night system since I don't think it looks good most of the time, but the light effects you guys created for windows, light poles and so on really makes it work. I also love the music, combined with the graphics it makes this game weirdly relaxing to play. It reminds me of Pokémon Ranger and the early Mystery Dungeon games for some reason.

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that.^^

Nosepass can't evolve at the moment because of a bug, that will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix (when exactly we don't know yet). Then you can evolve Nosepass in the Chambers/Cliffs of Taran.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2021
    Very amazing rom hack.
    Wish it was complete. I really love the story of this game.
    Thanks for making this rom hack.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2023
    Liked the premise but honestly I had to drop it before the first "not-gym". I just stopped having fun, none of the wild pokemon were anything I wanted to use and I kind of got bored with it since when I looked at the source code half of it was hidden so I couldn't spawn in wild mons I wanted. Had everything else going for it, kind of a shame the authors wanted to stick with gamefreak style wild pokemon.

Dragonflye

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Liked the premise but honestly I had to drop it before the first "not-gym". I just stopped having fun, none of the wild pokemon were anything I wanted to use and I kind of got bored with it since when I looked at the source code half of it was hidden so I couldn't spawn in wild mons I wanted. Had everything else going for it, kind of a shame the authors wanted to stick with gamefreak style wild pokemon.

Sorry, for you we will soon release a version where we place extra Lugio on Route 1... - Ironic Off

With all honorable criticism, but sometimes I feel like in the maze...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    How long is this game? Is it complete or not? I don't see this info mentioned in main post..

Back