• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Hallo Dev-Team

WOW! Just wow! this hack is amazing! I love it. The graphics are amazing. Especially the character portraits are so nice but also the tilesets and the atention to detail in general, never before were pokemon houses so well equipped. And the Soundtrack! Oh boi its so good. Really shows that you care a lot for the game and you put in the love. This game has such a flawless ambiance. I'm getting immersed as i rarely do with fan-games. Then you also got all the quality of life changes and the dex-nav, hot damn. Up till now definitely one of my favourites if not the best pokemon game I ever played. It all comes together so nicely. I just started playing and I'm looking forward to explore more of Amitec.

Alles Liebe
    Poly

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Hallo Dev-Team

WOW! Just wow! this hack is amazing! I love it. The graphics are amazing. Especially the character portraits are so nice but also the tilesets and the atention to detail in general, never before were pokemon houses so well equipped. And the Soundtrack! Oh boi its so good. Really shows that you care a lot for the game and you put in the love. This game has such a flawless ambiance. I'm getting immersed as i rarely do with fan-games. Then you also got all the quality of life changes and the dex-nav, hot damn. Up till now definitely one of my favourites if not the best pokemon game I ever played. It all comes together so nicely. I just started playing and I'm looking forward to explore more of Amitec.

Alles Liebe
    Poly

I am very happy about that! To read something like that naturally warms the heart. :D

Then I wish you much fun in the game! Gladly you can tell us again when you are through with the game. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Hello Dragonflye

Poly here again. Sorry to bother you but I'm stuck after reaching Grenar. There is Bergpasshöhle east of Grenar but it seems i have to clear the way from the other side there. So I backtracked to Altera and went east but I cant seem to get to Lairaku . After fighting the Onix there's no getting through. Maybe I'm just blind to something but I think the pathing could be a bit more clear at this point. The mission entry doesn't really help me either, so maybe ajust that entry so it gets more clear. Also, plz halp!

Alles Liebe
    Yann

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Hello Dragonflye

Poly here again. Sorry to bother you but I'm stuck after reaching Grenar. There is Bergpasshöhle east of Grenar but it seems i have to clear the way from the other side there. So I backtracked to Altera and went east but I cant seem to get to Lairaku . After fighting the Onix there's no getting through. Maybe I'm just blind to something but I think the pathing could be a bit more clear at this point. The mission entry doesn't really help me either, so maybe ajust that entry so it gets more clear. Also, plz halp!

Alles Liebe
    Yann

Look here:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good afternoon! I have finished the Beta version of this ROM hack and it was incredible from start to finish. You guys are doing a fantastic job. I love the adventure aspect of this project and how captivating the story is. I feel a solid, engaging story in a Pokémon game isn't appreciated enough in the Pokémon community so this was a nice treat. The story is definitely what I appreciate most of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies.

The sprites, mugshots, graphics, and tiles are unbelievably stunning especially throughout various times of the day when they may change. Everything compliments the overall mood, story, and adventure-like aspect this game portrays. I feel you incorporated the Mystery Dungeon sprites exceptionally well! I've always wanted to see a ROM hack that properly executes Mystery Dungeon sprites and you guys incorporated them brilliantly. I'm also appreciative how the characters are given personality and I look forward to meeting new characters in future updates.

I personally enjoyed the puzzles. I found them fun albeit a little tedious at times, but we live in an era where walkthroughs and guides are available at our fingertips so solving them was not an issue for me at all. The Chamber of Taran contained my favorite puzzles as they reminded me of puzzles from an old online Dexter's Laboratory game titled "Dexter's Laser Lab" if anyone remembers.

Other things I enjoyed were: the interior design of homes are designed like actual homes, Pokémon roaming in the overworld, multiple pockets for different types of items in the Bag so one pocket won't have an overabundance of items, the Link Cable as a Key Item to evolve Trade Evolution Pokémon, etc.

I wish you all the best of luck continuing this project and I look forward to future updates. I am supporting you all. You guys are an inspiration! ♡

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Hi I would like to know how if there is more than 3 gyms now or not, I'm new to this type of thing, first time trying out rom hacks

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm upset at myself as this is the first time in a long time (since pokemon saffron V2) that I've sunk myself deep into a rom hack only to find out its not fully developed. I look forward to its completion, but I had good natures on my pokemon (unintentionally for some, but it works out ig)

Years
  • Only just started this hack but it's great so far. Love the visuals and music. I was wondering though, is there a way of changing the time in game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Thanks for the english version guys, been waiting this for so many year. and finally you've done it. Keep it up :)

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
    Years
  • Omfg. I was thinking that the mountain seemed really familiar when I was climbing it, but when I got to a certain part I absolutely knew it was reminiscent of Sol Sanctum from Golden Sun. That is one of my favorite games ever. I absolutely love it holy crap.

Back