• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    Golden Houou: I can see why you can't stop posting. Spartan06 is argueing with you a lot, and I'd aprrieciate it if you would PM and he would answer.

Actually, it goes like this:

I come and ask him to remove that Suicune. We argue about it fo a while, and then he says that he will remove it. I thank him and leave. When I come to check did he keep his promise, I always have to get dissapointed. He has always put that Suicune back. I?m here to ask him ti remive it again. I?m sorry to post in this thread, but he does not answer on my PM:s.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    he doesent f*cking well have to...it's his sprite...you didnt create nor do you own the style...leave us and stop bloomin well spamming our thread

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    he doesent f*cking well have to...it's his sprite...you didnt create nor do you own the style...leave us and stop bloomin well spamming our thread

I have left many times because I promised to. But I will always return as long as he has that Suicune on there and as long as he doesn?t respond to my PM:s.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    here's a brilliant idea WHY DOESENT EVERYONE STOIP FIGHTING?
    houhou let it go...for crying out loud it's differant to yours
    spartan if it will get rid of houhou then remove the bloody sprite...I know it has every right to be there...but she cant seem 2 understand that

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Vaati: Why did you tell him to do that? Do you like arguing? You know I keep coming back...

Spartan06: Don?t put it back because vaati says so. Well, now he seems to had enough of fighning too, so if you always listen to what he says, then do it once more and remove it so I can leave again.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    because it deserves to be there and it's his sprite....besides it was yami's idea aswell

Years
    Vaati you are right. GoldenHouou I don't know what to say? Spartan06 in order to tell the difference between you Suicune and GoldenHouou's Suicune why don't you put your Suicune to it's regular color

Years
    Spartan06 please you don't need to be mad I prefer not to fight anymore. Spartan06 I'm srry for what I caused well anyways would you please join my forum it's in my sig

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    hahahaha you expect me to join your forums after you accused me of stealing and after you told me that you deliberatley stole my sprites? psshh NO.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    This is a request thread not an argueing thread

Please reread this Spartan, and please don't argue or ignore it.

Spartan06: Why not answer GoldenHouHou's PM's, because he wants to settle this, and your making it worse on him by not replying. And I don't see either why 1 suicune that you argue about for almost the entire thread should be so important.

And I know I already posted it, but I have the feeling that you ignored it.

Also, vaati, why did you say to repost it! You're making it worse on GoldenHouHou too!

GoldenHouHou: I know, and I want him too remove it too. BUT, he wants to take your sprite, for some unknown reason.

Also, I want no-one to say that it is Spartan06's because it is NOT. I'm really, really tired of this post having arguements instead of requests, recolors, and fusions...

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
    Years
    I was wondering...is this one up for grabs?

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    dragonscanbite: why dont u stay out of whats not your bussiness? and what PMs r u talking about? SHE doesnt send me any and also what do u mean its not mine? i made it myself even compare the 2 you noob.

the one on the left is her's and the one on the right is mine

kaylee: yes, of course u can have them but only if u give me credit =)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    dragonscsanbite:
    1:it deserves to be there
    2:4 f*cks sake it's HIS sprite, not her, next thing you know you two will be saying she owns the origonal ruby sprite

oh and she nor you can talk about awnsering PM's....I sent her one trying to reach an agreement...offering to listen to both sides of the story and help make things better...but look no reply....so why dont you back down and stop makinbg acusations agaisnt spartan whilst really you have no evidance...well you do and it;'s proving me right

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    dragonscanbite: why dont u stay out of whats not your bussiness? and what PMs r u talking about? SHE doesnt send me any and also what do u mean its not mine? i made it myself even compare the 2 you noob.

the one on the left is her's and the one on the right is mine

kaylee: yes, of course u can have them but only if u give me credit =)
    I wouldn't say that if I were you, an S-mod or higher has the right to ban anyone that flames a new member. The only difference is that there are additional outlines. Why don't all of you just calm down and peacfully discuss the subject.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    dragonscsanbite:
    1:it deserves to be there
    2:4 f*cks sake it's HIS sprite, not her, next thing you know you two will be saying she owns the origonal ruby sprite

oh and she nor you can talk about awnsering PM's....I sent her one trying to reach an agreement...offering to listen to both sides of the story and help make things better...but look no reply....so why dont you back down and stop makinbg acusations agaisnt spartan whilst really you have no evidance...well you do and it;'s proving me right

Sorry about that PM. I haven?t been here so I noticed it now and answered. But since it seems that Spartan06 removed that sprite I leave again. Thanks, Dragonscanbite and Rayquaza_and_Deoxys.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sykora said:
    I wouldn't say that if I were you, an S-mod or higher has the right to ban anyone that flames a new member. The only difference is that there are additional outlines. Why don't all of you just calm down and peacfully discuss the subject.
    slightly late buddy...me and yami have taking it into our hands to discuss it with houhou

houhou: heh my mistake, I thought u were ignoring it, sozz

Back