• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    what do u mean "not mine"? i did it all myself, i didnt take yours and alter it

Yeah right. That?s what you say. I have already seen that you cannot be trusted when you said that you remove it. Back then I though: "I knew he would understand. He doesn?t need it and it?s not so good. Good luck"

Well I don?t think like that anymore when I visited to see had you kade some new ones and when I saw that Suicune again.

And even though you would made it yourself, you would still copied me. You shouldve even asked before making that Suicune.

EDIT: Takashi, mine is in my old thread. I?ts the same as his. In same pose. If you don?t know what is going on, then please, stay away from this, okay?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Spartan06, do not ignore GoldenHouou's PMs. She is trying to sort it out in the manner that it should be dealt with, over PM instead of on the forums, so you should cooperate and obey the rules. Arguments over the forums simply clutter them and waste forum space...and also, if people see that your thread is full of arguments, they'll be even less likely to request from you!

I hope that you will work this issue out between the two of you. One of you needs to concede - this is the only way it's going to get sorted out without further intervention.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Takashi said:
    Guys and gals please just stop fighting, goldenhouou leave now and if you don't I will see to it that you get suspened from pc

I?m not afraid of you. I only want him to take away that Suicune sprite. Did you read my last post? You should. And then look at my thread. It?s in the third page. The first post in there.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years

I compaired them and they look tottally DIFFERENT

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Takashi said:

I compaired them and they look tottally DIFFERENT

(cougch) Totally different? There is only two colors in different places. Other has more color. So how can they be totally different? He saw mine and decided to make same kind of Suicune as that. It?s still copying.

EDIT: And Spartan06, could you now reply to my PM?!

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Takashi said:
    Ok we decided to take the sprite off

You did? Good. Permanently this time?

AND Sguall: Could you already stop threatening me? I?m not going to shut up, because you say so, okay?

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    GoldenHouou said:
    I have never said that I would rule things. And I still don?t understand how hard can it be to remove on sprite? And I did ask nicely him to remove it. I will continue asking. And like Dragonscanbite said: Why do you need it? or in this situation :Why does he need it? I just don?t get it. Why does he want to keep a sprite that isn?t originally even his?

And it is GoldenHouou, okay?
    and why isnt it "origonally his"?...it's not yours origonaly either...it's NINTENDO'S...but nooo it has to be yours doesent it

I'm not intending 4 this 2 be closed...if you wanna fight then my PM box is always open

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    fine I'll leave it over PM's....I'll get on my requests now

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Uh, vaati, did you get my requests done or are you still working? Since this arguement is over, I wanted them :D

PS #1: How do I put the sprites you guys made in my hack?
    PS #2 : How can I put sprites in my signature?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    sig I can help wiht
    use
    imageshck.us
    or photobucket.com

I'll do em in a min when I'm done with the stuff for my game

Back