• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    stop spamming my thread with your complaints houhou

I wouldn?t come back if you wouldn?t repost something that you promised to take away. I will stay away and leave you alone as long as you don?t post that Suicune again. And you too have a nice day. I?m off.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    YOU ASKED HIM TO REMOVE IT....IT DOESENT MEAN HE HAS TO...do you think I do everything I'm asked to?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    YOU ASKED HIM TO REMOVE IT....IT DOESENT MEAN HE HAS TO...do you think I do everything I'm asked to?

I thought I could leave yoy two alone and then you start shouting at me?
    And did I say he has to? No I didn?t. I just told that I?m going to come back if puts it back. And I am most certain that you do not do everything you?re asked to. In fact I think you don?t do anything youre asked to.
    Now I would be happy to leave and let Spartan06 continue working with his shop. Or do you still have some comments for me?

And to you Soartan06: You are the liar in here. You said you would remove it. But I see that your words cannot be trusted. You removed it now, and I am ready to leave, but you two just keep complaining.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    loo you seem to know me better than I do....anyways all 0ther complaints about y views can be redirected to

0800-vaati'sPMbox-099

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    loo you seem to know me better than I do....anyways all 0ther complaints about y views can be redirected to

0800-vaati'sPMbox-099

Yes. I know lots of people. And if you read my last post you know that I?m going to leave but you two just keep talking. Same goes to you, Spartan06. You should read my whole post. I edited it just for you.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    awww you shouldnt have...now if we can get back to requests

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    u think we're complaining? your the one that's complaining here..

? merely said that you lied and did against what you said. Then, I said that this is good you remowed it. I?ll leave. But tou started complaining even though yoy wanted me to stop spamming. I hope you stop now so I can stop too. Vaati already did stop.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    yeah i already did stop...I did?
    anyways request people

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    and again we ignore you
    look just leave it...we want to get on with the shop, not sit here and listen to you whine all day long

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    i think u should leave before me and my other friends permenantly ruin your rep lol

I don?t care about rep. It?s pathetic if people only care about reputation. Besides, how could someone who can?t even stand behind his words have friends? And I think that you should remove that Suicune permanently and end this war. I?m sure your thread would be going much better without this.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    no, infact you're boosting our popularity, ppl think we have 5 odd pages of requests until they look...then they take our side

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    GoldenHouou said:
    I don?t care about rep. It?s pathetic if people only care about reputation. And I think that you should remove that Suicune permanently and end this war. I?m sure tour thread would be going much better without this.
    what would end this "war" as you call it would be if you just forgot about it, its kinda petty coming back to check if its up.

~Yami_Zidane

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    houhou that's like the 8th time you've being pwned 2day...just give up

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    no, infact you're boosting our popularity, ppl think we have 5 odd pages of requests until they look...then they take our side

More cheating. You don?t care if your post count is only coming from complainings. How pathetic.... Sigh. And why would people just look at the post count and then reguest without looking what you have made? I understand now that you have this thread only for boosting rep, not to make great sprites for fun to others. That is not real spriters way. And why would people take your side?

EDIT: Nad Yami Zidan? I wouldn?t come back to check if I would know I can trust them. I just wanted him to remove one sprite he removes it and when I?m gone he reposts it. Then I come and ask him to remove it and I ?ll leave and it starts all over again.

Back