• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    Golden Houou, can you please forget about the suicune! It doesn't matter anyway, and if you want to continue, argue by Private Messaging, not posting! This is getting annoying!

I?m sorry if I this is annoying, but I have to post or else he won?t notice me. I don?t want anything bad to this thread or to anyone. I just want one single Suicune sprite to be removed.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    THANK YOU DUDE...see told you peope were on our side...it's cuz we're right...do it over PM's by all means...but please leave our thread

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    heres alittle recap on how many ppl have taken my side or yours

me:6 you:0(not including FG)

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    heres alittle recap on how many ppl have taken my side or yours

me:6 you:0(not including FG)

I dont know why. But you aren?t right.Mauybe it?s because people care about rep or something. I don?t care. Unlike you, I can hold up on my own, and not to rely on someone else.

EDIT: Now I know why they were on your side. Beaceuse you are their friend. They aren?t on your side because you would be right.

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Spartan06: 6 to 0? If your with the six people that are on his side please post and say so.
    GoldenHouou: Just let him have it, you've posted many complaints and he still hasn't removed it! Don't you ever let things like that go?

PS: I'm on no-one's side! I just want to get off the topic of the suicune sprite!

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    Spartan06: 6 to 0? If your with the six people that are on his side please post and say so.
    GoldenHouou: Just let him have it, you've posted many complaints and he still hasn't removed it! Don't you ever let things like that go?

PS: I'm on no-one's side! I just want to get off the topic of the suicune sprite!

I would want to get off it too! I would want to leave this thread and never return, but I can?t let it go! I know that he hasn?t done anything about that but still. I can?t let it go. If I let it go now, what keeps him from doing tha again? To me or to someone else!

PS: He did remove it twice, but when I left he put it back.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    ok hes obviously not taking it down and what exactly has he done?, i see nothing wrong with it? everyone is entitled to do any sprite they wish too, otherwise we wouldnt have a HoTS section would we? :laugh:

~Yami_Zidane

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    First off, it's not HER sprite its mine i did it myself..
    Second, i have all rights to keep it there, houou your not the one who created the concept of "white" pokemon so i dont have to take it down..

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    It is exactly the same as mine! Exept that there is a little difference in colour.

And Draconscanbite is right: why do you want it anyway?
    It just is there and you don?t even need it! And when I come and ask you to remove it you don?t? You don?t need it so remove it and this flaming can finally come to an end

And Yami Zidane, everyone is allowed to do sprites. But i
    I suppose they should be different. I all would meant to be the same there wouldn?t be place like: "Home of the sprites"

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Spartan06 and GoldenHouou, the forums aren't for personal disagreements - if you want to discuss this, please do it over PM and don't clutter the forums with this. I hope you can work something out...but don't post your disagreements here as it's between the two of you only. If it carries on here, I may have to close the thread or call a higher staff member.

--FG

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    we'll what if i said i had a fanfic for it aswell?

You would lie because you didn?t mention it before. Are you going to say that you are going to copy my fanfic as well?

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    look, im not going to reply to your nonsense anymore, i dont want my thread closed. if u have a problem then pm me..

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Spartan06 and GoldenHouou, the forums aren't for personal disagreements - if you want to discuss this, please do it over PM and don't clutter the forums with this. I hope you can work something out...but don't post your disagreements here as it's between the two of you only. If it carries on here, I may have to close the thread or call a higher staff member.

--FG

Sorry again. We already had an agreement (or at least I thought we had)
    when he promised to remove it and I apologized, but now he put it back and I thought it would be better to post here so he wouldn?t just ignore me in PM:s.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    This is annoying, and did you ever think where your partners are? They probaly got sick of this like I am! I'm staying at this thread cuz I want my fuses!

And as I said before, WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED IT!?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    This is annoying, and did you ever think where your partners are? They probaly got sick of this like I am! I'm staying at this thread cuz I want my fuses!

And as I said before, WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED IT!?

You are right.

And Spartan06, I?m going to send PM:s to you then.

EDIT: I knew it! I knew you wouldn?t respond. I?m going to wait a little longer but I?m afraid that I ?have to post my thoughts in here since he wont respond to my PM:s.

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    hi spartan remember me? i am starky4 anyway do u want help withrecolours? and can i have the red noix and blue and red dragonair plz ty

an Golden Ho oh as i say to many ppl hu think they rule things shut up ok it doesnt matter i wudnt go cry cry cry gimme my sprites back i would just ask nicely so SHUT IT

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    squall said:
    hi spartan remember me? i am starky4 anyway do u want help withrecolours? and can i have the red noix and blue and red dragonair plz ty

an Golden Ho oh as i say to many ppl hu think they rule things shut up ok it doesnt matter i wudnt go cry cry cry gimme my sprites back i would just ask nicely so SHUT IT

I have never said that I would rule things. And I still don?t understand how hard can it be to remove on sprite? And I did ask nicely him to remove it. I will continue asking. And like Dragonscanbite said: Why do you need it? or in this situation :Why does he need it? I just don?t get it. Why does he want to keep a sprite that isn?t originally even his?

And it is GoldenHouou, okay?

Back