• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Forces of Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years

Special Forces of Pokecommunity [SFPC]​

Rules
    • All regular PC rules apply.
    • Do not flame other members no matter what happens. I don't want this thread becoming cluttered with arguments over opinions.
    • Do not come here to ask for battles unless you are part of the clan or wish to have a clan war.
    • Do not ask to become a staff member of the SFPC. If you ask, you will have a less likely chance to become anything.
    • When signing up, use the form and specify what types of services you will provide for the SFPC.
    • Show that you belong to the SFPC by showing it in your signature.
    • Do not join any other clans unless you want to be kicked out of this one. And also don't come here if you still belong to another clan. We want loyalty and which side would you take if there were to be a clan war?
    • Most of all have fun!

Recent News
    5-19-08: Sabaku no Gaara has returned.

Staff
    Sabaku no Gaara - Leader
    Ooka - Co-Leader
    Xairmo - Co-Leader

Members
    Xairmo
    Ooka
    Kratos_Aurion88
    the_urahara_kiske

Roles
    Sabaku no Gaara - Eggs; TMs; some EV training; General Planning.
    Xairmo - Unspecified
    Ooka - Unspecified
    Kratos_Aurion88 - TMs
    the_urahara_kiske - EV pokemon; Cloning

Member Archives
    Spoiler:

Recruitment

Testers – Sabaku no Gaara; Ooka; Xairmo

Form
    Code:
    [B]Username:[/B] [Your PC username]
    [B]Tester:[/B] [Who you wish to be tested by]
    [B]Friend Code:[/B] [Either write your friend code here, or say it's somewhere else]
    [B]In-game Name:[/B] [Put what you want your name to be to others here]
    [B]Services:[/B] [Here is where you can put what you wish to provide for this clan, such as pokemon, TMs, berries, ect. You will be categorized by this]

All this info will be archived in a spoiler on this post.

How to Become a Recruit
    Ways to be recruited aren't just winning a battle and you're in. And just because you lost to a tester doesn't mean you're not in either. It all depends on how well you show skill and strategy in your battle.

Here are some factors that we evaluate members on.
    - Showing that you know what type differences make.
    - Showing that you know what physical and special attacks do on certain opponents.
    - Showing that you have a basic team of a Physical Wall/Sweeper, and a Special Wall/Sweeper and two other pokemon.
    - Showing that you have a strategy involved in your team setup, i.e. Sandstorm team, Trick Room team.

Depending on how well you show these, we will give a score out of 5 on each one of these. If you score an average of 3/5, then you will be accepted, and for winning you will gain half a bonus point. So if you show none of those, but you win somehow [O_o how'd you do that?!] then you will have 0.5/5, which isn't enough to pass.

Code:
    Type difference knowledge: /5
    Physical and Special attack knowledge: /5
    Basic roles for team: /5
    Strategic Capabilities: /5
    Win: /0.5
    Total: /5

Resources
    Here you can find a list of resources to access for any help on pokemon when nobody is around.

- Serebii.net - Serebii is basically a wiki on every single thing related to pokemon. It's very helpful for beginners learning how to strategize their own sets for pokemon.
    - Smogon - Smogon is a website that has very good sets for each pokemon, along with a tier list. In the SFPC, we will rank our pokemon by this tier list as it seems to be the most accurate.
    - Standard Competitive Battling Rules
    Spoiler:

Banners
    Currently no banners

Current Activities
    Currently we have two activities. The first is making a main banner for the SFPC. This banner must be made with any type of photoshop, and must have Riolu or Lucario on it. xD I'm liking those two right now. xD
    Our second contest/competition is coming up with a slogan for our clan. Whoever comes up with the most witty one wins.

Winners of either one will receive any 5 TMs of their choice.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    Thanks. ^^ I just hope I get some members soon. xD Too bad Ooka isn't battling here anymore...maybe I could convince him. >=] xD

.Aero

Years
    No, he didn't leave, he just doesn't battle here anymore. I don't know why because I figure I was gone when he announced why, but I think he comes back for friends, advertising, and ROM Hacking or something...I know he's starting his own.

.Aero

Years
    He runs pokelounge. xD He's been real busy with it and I think he's doing a great job handling it and his normal real life.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I would like to join Saba! Ive been in the Generation waiting for either you, Ooka, or c_o to make a new clan. So Im quitting the generation and joining here if thats alright ^.^

Username: Xairmo
    Tester: Doesn't matter
    Friend Code: In sig
    In-game Name: XAIRMO
    Services: Hmm I dont know what exaclty I can offer but people can feel free to ask me for any assistance and I can see what I can do ^.^

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well guys, ooka doesn't battle here because the wifi section is 'hella' inactive compared to when i joined in sept. 07, and yeah Pkmn Breeder Jack it'd be cool if you joined pokelounge, the link shouldn't be too hard to find just look around my post :P

.Aero

Years
    Mr. Azn and Xairmo don't need testing, you've both been in the clan...well I think Mr. Azn has been, but I know he's a good battler from what Ooka has told me.

People who were formerly in the "Clan" are just allowed to join, others that I haven't ever battled before must be tested.

Xairmo

Years
    Thanks Sabaku ^.^
    Just lemme know what I can do to help this clan survive ^.^

.Aero

Years
    It's a neutral thing, since if NoS EVER responded to my PM, I'd know what will be of the "Clan".

I'm not joining, but I think I'll battle some of you...

Please read the rules. Other people aren't allowed to battle here unless they are in the SFPC or are declaring a Clan War. But I'm not ready for a clan war.

Wait, Mr. Azn, do you want to join? xD I just kind of assumed. xD

.Aero

Years
    No you can't battle, PM if you want to battle people. xD I don't want to get too lenient on the rules just for people in the "Clan". They're just like everyone else, just used to belong to a group of members I knew.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I believe that you're coming back and starting this has convinced me to join. Loto's rules say that I can't join another clan, but I'll just join here anyways, and if he kicks me out of the other one, so be it.

And Saba, you need to battle me :D

Xairmo

Years
    Yes Ooka is here! :D I feel like such a friggin idiot but I've looked up to you two and c_o ever since I joined the "Clan". So Im just so happy that you're both here ^.^
    And Sabaku, I wouldn't mind battling you sometime either ;]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back