• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Forces of Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Super clan war? I've heard nothing of it. We're all active within our own clan, we don't know what the rest of the clans are planning unless they come and tell us.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    They're trying to get all the clans together to go to war with all the clans on another site.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    They're trying to get all the clans together to go to war with all the clans on another site.

thats close but not quite it, the clans from this site will team up with one another until there are 2 main groups and we will war it out. :]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    thats close but not quite it, the clans from this site will team up with one another until there are 2 main groups and we will war it out. :]

Oh. I still remember somebody suggesting what I said in one of the clan threads, though.

So the Clan IS going to be reforming, after all. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sorry about my insistance on getting my team rated...I thought I could ask that of my fellow clansmen...

...I can at least give you a few..."general tips" *hinthint*:

1. Do not use multiple moves of the same type. The only exceptions to this (that I can think of, anyway) are if one of the moves is a status-infliction, one of them is named Pursuit, or Dragon Claw + Draco Meteor on Salamence.

2. Do NOT use Normal-type attacks when there is another choice (and there usually is), with the exception of Explosion.

3. Do not use more than one type of weather in a team. In fact, you probably shouldn't be using ANY sort of weather unless at least half your team can benefit from and/or create it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back