• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Sure. I'm always up for the job. And of course. I love this idea for the tournament.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Welcome!

Ultima and myself would like to introduce to you, The Specialty Tournament!
I am Ultima's assistant for hosting this tournament. Have you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask myself or Ultima. Here I will kindly take any legit donations to this tournament and will also help run this tournament.
First I will recognize the kind donations to this tournament.
Spoiler:

Next I will recognize important people in the Hall of Fame
Spoiler:

1st Round Match ups
1. Matzzz VS -Kaiser-
2. Falcon Joker VS Tb33zy
3. Flying Tacos VS AtomicShark
4. Romeo_Delight VS Aprslw
5. ItzMike VS Slowpokez
6. Zefith VS Kyubinaruto
7. Latioslegends VS Burningfenix
8. Gawi5 VS RAcastBlaster

More stuff will be added soon.

Last edited:
Years
I am getting off of the thread in twenty minutes. Please feel free to post and PM Dark Wolf and I. We will get back to you eventually.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
N
Name: Romeo_Delight (Nexus)
Friend Code: 1075 5145 5997
Theme: My theme Pretty much includes all mammal Pokemon.(None are really scaled,feathered or anything else.)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Well I'll join this bloody thing :3

Latioslegends (or LL for short)
FC 4596-6614-8172
Theme: Dragon/ice

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I like it! Please use the other form provided to send me a detailed PM of the team :]

Sure I'll PM you tomorrow (first I must come up with what pokes xD just picked this cause I like the type :3)

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
Name: Matzzz
Friend Code: 4682-8754-9238
Theme: My team is made up of my personal favorite pokemon and my favourite type (Psychic), it's a well rounded team

Years
Name: Matzzz
Friend Code: 4682-8754-9238
Theme: My team is made up of my personal favorite pokemon and my favourite type (Psychic), it's a well rounded team

Okay. Sounds good so far! Please PM me using the form provided with the full team information.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Come on guys register!!! This is an awesome tournament!

Back