• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
hey I pm'd u the form and u didn't at me yet. just reminding u. thanks.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet, I've just been kinda busy >_<

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
Years
Hey, can I join
Platinum FC is 2278 2614 7899 In game name Dennis
Theme: Eeveelutions, I like the pokemon who evolve from Eevee, so I liked them as a theme choice =]

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Approved. Since I am the assistant you can send me your team using the form on the first post and PM it to me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2010
I might enter, and if i do all my pokemon will be shiny. By the way will the tournament take place at night sometime, cause i got things on friday form 3- 6 probably

Years
I might enter, and if i do all my pokemon will be shiny. By the way will the tournament take place at night sometime, cause i got things on friday form 3- 6 probably

If you read all the rules, you would know you have a about a WEEK to challenge your opponent. It is whatever works for both of you.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Approved. Since I am the assistant you can send me your team using the form on the first post and PM it to me.

Wait....why?
Aren't you in the Tournament?
What if someone tells you their team....
You kinda have the upper hand.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2010
Oh thanx. I ll enter and like i said befor all my pokes will be shiny

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Out of curiosity, who will be our opponents for round 1? =]

Back