• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Yes, it's your fault for not EVing them. Almost everyone here EVs. It makes your Pokémon stronger. Maybe next tournament if your Pokémon are Ev'd you can win.

*sigh* On that note, I haven't had a decent battle in DAYS. Like, the last five or six people I've battled were sad, pathetic excuses for... something, I have no idea what. *headdesk*

I do love beating down uber-using nubs though. XD

...My opponent...is no longer a member of this forum. XD

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    If he or she is not a member of the forum anymore then you will advance.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Okay so, what's going on? My opponent responded once, but hasn't been on since.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Ultima can you give me the Eevee? So I can hand them out too.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    sorry about this dude but ever since u game me an extension, my opponent and I have still not been able to arrange a time. Today he hasn't been on since around 9 AM and I can't talk to him about this. If we don't meet the deadline, I would gladly do the side round.

Years
  • sorry about this dude but ever since u game me an extension, my opponent and I have still not been able to arrange a time. Today he hasn't been on since around 9 AM and I can't talk to him about this. If we don't meet the deadline, I would gladly do the side round.

The deadline is until this Saturday.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i think I lost a hack check is pending but I probably legitimately lost

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    yeah I legitimately lost. I just hack-checked his dudes. They are fine.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Next week is quite hectic for me, I have Graduation on Thursday, and Rehearsal on Tuesday, so I hope I'm not scheduled for an important match on one of those days.

Back