• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Yeah... I've heard back from opponent once, then never again. So I dunno.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    @falcon joker. Same with me lol.

nvm, my opponent and I just never go on at the same time and we have tried to organize times but have been unable to find times good for both of us. Is there any way the round could be extended seeing and at least half of the other pairs have had trouble with their opponents this round?

I was wondering if this round can get an extension because my opponent and i cannot find any time to battle when we are both on and other people seem to be having issues as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's looking like a lot of people at this point.

I understand this and am looking into it.

Yeah... I've heard back from opponent once, then never again. So I dunno.

Arghh. Some people need to learn!

@falcon joker. Same with me lol.

nvm, my opponent and I just never go on at the same time and we have tried to organize times but have been unable to find times good for both of us. Is there any way the round could be extended seeing and at least half of the other pairs have had trouble with their opponents this round?

I was wondering if this round can get an extension because my opponent and i cannot find any time to battle when we are both on and other people seem to be having issues as well.

The round will be extended ONE week as of this time. All results will be due the FOLLOWING Wednesday.

I won my match against aprslw! :D

:D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I think Ultima will give them to the participants after the tourney.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okkies and can you give me a copy of the shiny Eevee so I can help give it to the participants after the tournament? And also I'll collect any other donations made to the tournament.

Years
  • Okkies and can you give me a copy of the shiny Eevee so I can help give it to the participants after the tournament? And also I'll collect any other donations made to the tournament.

We can do this tomorrow. Pretty tired at the moment.

Just had my match with Burningfenix, I won it.

Results added :D!

id like to donate a prize to this tournament, what do i do?

I cannot do a trade at the moment. Please contact Dark Wolf about it.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    i1337 VM me with what you would like to donate.

aprslw
    What kind of Ev'd 252 in every stat or standardly EV'd . Standardly Ev'd in obviously allowed.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yes, it's your fault for not EVing them. Almost everyone here EVs. It makes your Pokémon stronger. Maybe next tournament if your Pokémon are Ev'd you can win.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Yeah, I beat him....then we had a rematch, and he used ubers,and I used my same team and I beat him again.
    =D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Way to show skill! Congrats. He still wouldn't have advanced.

Back